- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get the best in stopping power, on or off the track, with the Brembo GT-R Slotted Big Brake Kit
- Kit includes high performance slotted discs, calipers, pads, brake lines and caliper-mounting brackets provide stopping power superior to heat-prone factory brakes
- Brembo Slotted Discs:
– Two-piece floating disc and hat assembly
– Absorbs and dissipates heat better than slotted discs
– More aggressive brake bite and pad surface refreshing
– Reduces glazing, which is the main cause of brake fade
– Lighter weight, less rotational mass and unsprung weight for better handling
- Brembo Billet-Aluminum Race Calipers:
– Much stronger & stiffer than cast calipers
– Equipped with 4 or 6 powerful pistons (depends on vehicle)
– Stainless piston inserts isolate brake fluid for improved cooling
– Preloaded with Brembo HP Brake Pads
– No outer dust boots to break open under extreme conditions
– Emblazoned with the world-famous Brembo logo
– Durable nickel finish prevents corrosion and looks great mile after mile
– Brittle, cast iron brake caliper brackets are replaced with race-refined, billet calipers machined to exacting specifications
- High Performance Brake Pads:
– Feature FERODO FM1000 friction material for maximum stopping power
– Incorporates anti-rattle feature to eliminate noise
– Designed for quick and easy pad changes
- High Performance Brake Lines:
– Braided stainless steel covered PTFE hose form the brake lines
– Low-expansion for a tight pedal-feel
– Resists abrasion to increase safety
– Pressure tested to 3000psi, ensuring durability
– Reduces stopping distances and ABS pedal chatter
– DOT Certified and T.U.V approved
- Caliper Mounting Brackets:
– Precision milled from superior quality billet materials to ensure a precise fit
– Anodized for an attractive finish
– Includes all necessary hardware for simple installation
- Your Brembo GT-R Slotted Big Brake Kit is backed by a 2-year warranty
When only the best will do, those in know always go with the finest, most famous brands in the biz—Dom Pérignon champagne. Waterford crystal. Beluga caviar. Rolex watches. And, when it comes to putting the brakes on your road and track racer, the finest, most famous brand in the biz is Brembo. And, the Brembo GT-R Slotted Big Brake Kit is top of heap.
Brembo took their world-renowned GT brake kit, added an “R" for race, and the rest is history. Based on the solid underpinnings of Brembo slotted rotors, these lightweight, two-piece floating discs reduce rotational mass and unsprung weight. The slots increase brake bite and keep the pads deglazed and refreshed. Plus, they're highly resistant to heat-induced fade and warping.
Brembo's legendary pinch comes from a set of gnarly 4- or 6-piston Brembo billet aluminum race calipers. Stronger & stiffer than cast calipers, GT-Rs boast stainless steel piston inserts for maximum cooling. Plus, they're preloaded with Brembo HP Brake Pads for the ultimate bite. Best yet, the nickel finish and world-famous Brembo logo stop onlookers in their tracks. Even better, Brembo backs your GT-R Slotted Big Brake Kit with a 2-year warranty.