- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy best-in-class stopping power, on or off the track, with the Brembo GT-R Slotted Big Brake Kit
- Kit includes high-performance slotted or race-refined drilled discs, calipers, pads, brake lines and caliper-mounting brackets to aggressively slow your ride turn after turn without fading
- Brembo GT-R Drilled Discs:
– Two-piece floating disc and hat assembly
– Lighter weight, less rotational mass and unsprung weight
– Increased brake bite
– Continuous refreshing of pad surface
– Runs cooler under extreme road and track conditions
– Resistant to heat-induced fade and warping
– Holes out-gas more efficiently than solid and slotted rotors
– Water dissipates through holes for excellent bite in wet conditions
- Brembo GT-R Slotted Discs:
– Two-piece floating disc and hat assembly
– Absorbs and dissipates heat better than slotted discs
– More aggressive brake bite and pad surface refreshing
– Reduces glazing, which is the main cause of brake fade
– Lighter weight, less rotational mass and unsprung weight for better handling
- Brembo Billet-Aluminum Race Calipers:
– Much stronger & stiffer than cast calipers
– Equipped with 4 or 6 powerful pistons (depends on vehicle)
– Preloaded with Brembo HP Brake Pads
– No outer dust boots to break open under extreme conditions
– Emblazoned with the world-famous Brembo logo
– Durable nickel finish prevents corrosion and looks great mile after mile
– Stainless steel piston inserts isolate brake fluid for improved cooling
– Brittle, cast iron brake caliper brackets are replaced with race-refined, billet calipers machined to exacting specifications
- High-Performance Brake Pads:
– Feature FERODO FM1000 friction material for maximum stopping power
– Incorporates anti-rattle feature to eliminate noise
– Designed for quick and easy pad changes
- High-Performance Brake Lines:
– Braided stainless steel covered PTFE hose form the brake lines
– Reduced flex for better pedal-feel
– Resists abrasion to increase safety
– Pressure-tested to 3000 psi, for durable leak-free performance
– Reduces stopping distances and ABS pedal chatter
– DOT-certified and T.U.V approved
- Caliper Mounting Brackets:
– Precision-milled from superior quality billet materials to ensure a precise fit
– Anodized for an attractive finish
– Includes all necessary hardware for simple installation
- Brembo GT-R Brakes are sold in front and rear pairs when available
- Installation time totals up to 1.5 hours per axle on most vehicles
- Your Brembo GT-R Big Brake Kit is backed by a 2-year warranty
Just like collectors of fine art, collectors of checkered flags and first place trophies know that only the best will do. Whether it's handcrafted marble or expertly-engineered race components, winners never settle for less. So, if you’re looking to snag that primo parking spot or cross the finish line ahead of the pack, equip your racer with the best – a Brembo GT-R Big Brake Kit.
A serious step up from their world-renowned GT brake kit, the Brembo GT-R kit is ready to race. Brembo starts with the solid foundation of their drilled or slotted rotors. These super-light, two-piece floating discs reduce rotational mass and unsprung weight. Plus, they deliver aggressive brake bite while continuously refreshing the pad surface.
The world-class clamping force comes from a set of powerful 4- or 6-piston Brembo billet aluminum race calipers. Stronger & stiffer than cast calipers, GT-Rs feature stainless steel piston inserts for ultimate cooling. They're also pre-loaded with Brembo HP Brake Pads for maximum pinch. Best yet, they feature a durable nickel finish and are emblazoned with the world-famous Brembo logo. Brembo backs your GT-R Big Brake Kit with a 2-year warranty.
- Installation made easier! Brembo Brake Systems from AutoAnything ship with each wheel pre-assembled and packaged separately. Just pull the old parts, bolt on the new, bleed, bed, and enjoy.
- Brembo Gran Turismo Brake Systems utilize larger discs and calipers than your stock system. While they will work with stock brake components, these oversized parts are typically too large for stock wheels and tires. 17" wheels or larger are recommended.
- Gold-Tone Calipers available on Brembo Brakes for the Subaru WRX.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- brembo brakes, rotors & pads
- chevy emblem black
- dee zee heavyweight truck bed mat
- baer decelarotor
- best brake pads for bmw
- bmw brakes and rotors
- infiniti rubber floor mat
- lexus is350 brake rotors
- 2004 toyota 4runner floor mats
- acura tsx brake pads
- pickup truck rubber bed mats
- protective floor mats for cars
- tonneau covers truck