- Save 15% Use Promo Code 113415
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stop better than stock with Hawk OES Brake Pads
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Ceramic brake pad formula features a linear friction profile
- Allows ABS brake system to work most effectively
- Delivers smooth engagement, elevated stopping power and optimal performance
- Noise-dampening friction formulation for ultra quiet operation
- Low-dust formula keeps wheels clean
- OE-grade shim technology and noise dampening system
- 100% slotted and chamfered for exceptional pad and rotor life
- Manufactured in ISO-certified facilities
- Your Hawk OES Brake Pads are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Birds of prey, especially the hawk, are famous for ultimate power and clean silent attacks. And, the same is true for brake pads of prey, especially Hawk pads. That's why drivers looking for clean, quiet, powerful brake pad performance flock to Hawk—the Hawk OES Brake Pads.
These high-quality ceramic disc brake pads are designed to get the most out of your factory ABS brake system. By combining Hawk's smooth engagement, elevated stopping power and optimal performance with a noise-dampening, low-dust formulation, they deliver ultra-quiet, super-clean talon-powerful performance.
The OES stands for Hawk's original equipment service line of pads. They combine an OE-grade shim technology and noise dampening system, and they're 100% slotted and chamfered just like factory pads. Only unlike factory replacements, these stoppers boast the legendary Hawk performance bite. And to back up the legend, Hawk backs up your OES Brake Pads with a Lifetime Warranty.
Hawk OES Brake Pads Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Anthony S (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse — Jul 01, 2016 8:57 PM
Work well and quite. Exactly what I wanted. Lousy brakes are the worst but rest assured that if you get these, you won't hear anything.
Reviewed by Pierre M (ARLINGTON, VA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Escape — Dec 03, 2015 9:15 PM
I'm very satisfied, a little more power, quiet and no dust. My disk brake from Power Stop were still in very good condition, just needed new pads and these one are doing a very good job.