Hawk OES Brake Pads
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 113415
- Ships Between 1/29 - 2/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stop better than stock with Hawk OES Brake Pads
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Ceramic brake pad formula features a linear friction profile
- Allows ABS brake system to work most effectively
- Delivers smooth engagement, elevated stopping power and optimal performance
- Noise-dampening friction formulation for ultra quiet operation
- Low-dust formula keeps wheels clean
- OE-grade shim technology and noise dampening system
- 100% slotted and chamfered for exceptional pad and rotor life
- Manufactured in ISO-certified facilities
- Your Hawk OES Brake Pads are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Birds of prey, especially the hawk, are famous for ultimate power and clean silent attacks. And, the same is true for brake pads of prey, especially Hawk pads. That's why drivers looking for clean, quiet, powerful brake pad performance flock to Hawk—the Hawk OES Brake Pads.
These high-quality ceramic disc brake pads are designed to get the most out of your factory ABS brake system. By combining Hawk's smooth engagement, elevated stopping power and optimal performance with a noise-dampening, low-dust formulation, they deliver ultra-quiet, super-clean talon-powerful performance.
The OES stands for Hawk's original equipment service line of pads. They combine an OE-grade shim technology and noise dampening system, and they're 100% slotted and chamfered just like factory pads. Only unlike factory replacements, these stoppers boast the legendary Hawk performance bite. And to back up the legend, Hawk backs up your OES Brake Pads with a Lifetime Warranty.
Hawk OES Brake Pads Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Hasan Q (Teaneck, NJ) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Maxima — May 15, 2014 2:13 PM
The brakes are great the only problem i saw was that you will need to remove the metal strips behind the wheels which come with them to fit them properly and also there are these metal tabs which can't be removed.
- hawk brake pad
- hawk brake pad review
- hawk performance ceramic brake pads
- brake pads that don't leave dust
- subaru brake pads
- toyota brake rotors
- audi brakes
- 2005 ford f150 brakes
- 2011 toyota sienna car seat covers
- nissan frontier brakes
- slip over seat covers for trucks
- car roof racks and cargo carriers
- custom mat for floor