- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enhance your behind-the-wheel style with MGP Brake Caliper Covers
- Custom made for your specific vehicle’s brake calipers
- Clunky factory calipers are covered with brilliant custom billet aluminum
- Helps protect your wheels from grimy brake dust
- Crafted from aerospace-grade 6061-T6 aluminum
- Hydraulically formed & TIG welded for maximum strength and a perfect fit
- Precision CNC engraving for clean, crisp lines that add a custom touch
- Patented fastening system keeps your covers super-secure
- Installation is easy – takes less than 10 minutes per wheel
- Finished with a durable powder coat for long-lasting style
- Choose from multiple colors and finishes
- Your MGP Brake Caliper Covers are backed by a 3-year warranty
After much research, shopping and deliberation, you finally decide on the perfect wheels. All you can think about is how great the new rims and rubbers are going to look. But after you get ‘em installed, you spy the fly in the ointment – clunky factory brake calipers. But there's hope; instead of covering your head in embarrassment, cover your calipers with MGP Brake Caliper Covers.
Custom made to fit your vehicle's brake calipers, these show-stoppers make ugly factory calipers look like high-performance brake calipers. Made from hydraulically formed, aerospace-grade 6061-T6 aluminum and bolstered with TIG welds, they give your ride the custom caliper look, without the heart-stopping high price. Plus, they're powder coated with your choice of color and precision CNC-engraved for durable, precise and long-lasting style.
MGP developed a patented fastening system to keep your covers super-secure. And, since they're crafted for your specific brakes, installation is a breeze – less than 10 minutes per wheel. That way, you're out stopping the show in no time, instead of wrenching on your ride all weekend long. Even better, MGP backs your Brake Caliper Covers with a 3-year warranty.
MGP Brake Caliper Covers Customer Reviews
370 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gene N (Seymour, IN) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Sunday at 5:50 PM
Looks great !! lots of comments! I have bought and installed several sets. Down side is they are a little flimsy for the high price. Takes a little time to get positioned properly so they don't rub. Newer Silverado 2500 hardest to get proper alignment of covers especially the rear set.
Reviewed by Tavo D (YORBA LINDA, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Infiniti Q50 — Jan 28, 2016 8:15 PM
I ordered them for a good friend of mine, I installed them and was very pleased with the quality of the covers, the powder coat finish was perfect and the install was very easy and trouble free, I would recommend that "at the time of purchase" the seller alert the buyer that spacers may be needed for certain applications. Price could be a little cheaper but Overall, Excellent product! Highly recommend it and I will be ordering 2 more sets for my other vehicles.