- Save 15% Use Promo Code special15!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enhance your behind-the-wheel style with MGP Brake Caliper Covers
- Custom made for your specific vehicle’s brake calipers
- Clunky factory calipers are covered with brilliant custom billet aluminum
- Helps protect your wheels from grimy brake dust
- Crafted from aerospace-grade 6061-T6 aluminum
- Hydraulically formed & TIG welded for maximum strength and a perfect fit
- Precision CNC engraving for clean, crisp lines that add a custom touch
- Patented fastening system keeps your covers super-secure
- Installation is easy – takes less than 10 minutes per wheel
- Finished with a durable powder coat for long-lasting style
- Choose from multiple colors and finishes
- Your MGP Brake Caliper Covers are backed by a 3-year warranty
After much research, shopping and deliberation, you finally decide on the perfect wheels. All you can think about is how great the new rims and rubbers are going to look. But after you get ‘em installed, you spy the fly in the ointment – clunky factory brake calipers. But there's hope; instead of covering your head in embarrassment, cover your calipers with MGP Brake Caliper Covers.
Custom made to fit your vehicle's brake calipers, these show-stoppers make ugly factory calipers look like high-performance brake calipers. Made from hydraulically formed, aerospace-grade 6061-T6 aluminum and bolstered with TIG welds, they give your ride the custom caliper look, without the heart-stopping high price. Plus, they're powder coated with your choice of color and precision CNC-engraved for durable, precise and long-lasting style.
MGP developed a patented fastening system to keep your covers super-secure. And, since they're crafted for your specific brakes, installation is a breeze – less than 10 minutes per wheel. That way, you're out stopping the show in no time, instead of wrenching on your ride all weekend long. Even better, MGP backs your Brake Caliper Covers with a 3-year warranty.
MGP Brake Caliper Covers Customer Reviews
503 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by MARK H (BROOKFIELD, WI) Reviewed for a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix — Thursday at 9:55 AM
They look great. I thought that the caliper covers should have covered a lot more of the calipers then they did. They just cover the outside of the caliper. They should have covered the top and sides, they did not.
Reviewed by Stephen C (Windsor, CT) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Camaro — Jan 09, 2017 10:28 PM
MGP Brake Caliper Covers are a great fit and finish on my Hot Wheels Special Edition Camaro. Went with the red to match the red trim on the wheels. Very easy to install, takes more time to take the wheels off then installing the covers. I love the end results.
Reviewed by Michael H (Huntington Beach, CA) Reviewed for a 2001 Audi TT — Jan 05, 2017 4:09 PM
AESTHETIC & FUNCTIONAL IMPROVEMENT! The appearance is GREAT and they appear to be reducing brake dust. As MGP states...You invest in a nice wheel and brake kit and then have the ugly calipers. A worthwhile investment. My mechanic installed MGP Caliper Covers and PowerStop brake kit together. MGP's Caliper Covers required a little tweaking/rear covers that was easily accomplished.