- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get premium rotors at a budget price with Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- C-TEKs deliver the highest quality replacement rotor at an exceptional value
- Double disc ground finish eliminates run out and disc thickness variation
- Non-directional finish improves rotor and pad break-in
- Designed with OEM-type G3000-grade iron
- All non-friction surfaces are precision machined
- Your Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors are backed by a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first
If your pedal pressing is getting depressing because of all that squealing and grinding, it's time to replace those worn out rotors. Unfortunately, the high cost of rotor replacement can leave your wallet feeling worn out, too. So, put a stop to the price gouge and replace your brakes with Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors.
Designed as a direct replacement for those floppy factory discs, Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors bolt right in place. And, just because you get these brake rotors on a budget—make no mistake—they are chock full of premium features.
Centric double disc grinds them in a non-directional finish to eliminate run out and disc thickness variation while improving rotor and pad break-in. Plus, all non-friction surfaces are precision machined, and the OEM-type G3000-grade worked iron works great with factory pads. And best yet, Centric backs your C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors with a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (one left side and one right side) for maximum safety and effectiveness. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors Customer Reviews
83 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Donald K (Erie, PA) Reviewed for a 2005 Pontiac Grand Prix — Nov 10, 2016 8:10 PM
Arrived in a timely manner. Packaged very well. Exact fit for my vehicle and did all 4 wheels for about 1/2the price of a Franchise Auto parts store.Had for only a week, but so far so good .
Reviewed by George B (Chicago, IL) Reviewed for a 2008 BMW 6-Series — Oct 18, 2016 9:58 AM
I am truly satisfied with consulting with the sales representative, to placing the order, to the delivery of the product and installation. The brake rotors was a good fit and they perform just like the OEM rotors they replaced. I am making Auto Anything my one stop shop for all of my vehicle needs.
Reviewed by Don M (GEORGETOWN, KY) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Jul 28, 2016 5:47 AM
After chatting with the company service rep, we decided these rotors would be right for my Ram. I ordered them and received them in 3 days. The went on the axle like a charm. No muss, no fuss. I highly recommend them.