- Ships Between 8/31 - 9/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get premium rotors at a budget price with Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- C-TEKs deliver the highest quality replacement rotor at an exceptional value
- Double disc ground finish eliminates run out and disc thickness variation
- Non-directional finish improves rotor and pad break-in
- Designed with OEM-type G3000-grade iron
- All non-friction surfaces are precision machined
- Your Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors are backed by a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first
If your pedal pressing is getting depressing because of all that squealing and grinding, it's time to replace those worn out rotors. Unfortunately, the high cost of rotor replacement can leave your wallet feeling worn out, too. So, put a stop to the price gouge and replace your brakes with Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors.
Designed as a direct replacement for those floppy factory discs, Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors bolt right in place. And, just because you get these brake rotors on a budget—make no mistake—they are chock full of premium features.
Centric double disc grinds them in a non-directional finish to eliminate run out and disc thickness variation while improving rotor and pad break-in. Plus, all non-friction surfaces are precision machined, and the OEM-type G3000-grade worked iron works great with factory pads. And best yet, Centric backs your C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors with a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (one left side and one right side) for maximum safety and effectiveness. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Rotors Customer Reviews
57 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Keith K (Carteret, NJ) Reviewed for a 2011 Kia Sorento — Aug 13, 2015 3:52 PM
Great item for the price..FREE SHIPPING..WHAT ELSE CAN YOU ASK FOR.......FAST SHIPPING ..ROTORS WERE EASY TO INSTALL...LOOKING TO SEE WHAT I NEED FOR THE NEXT ORDER...K.K.from CARTERET,N.J.
Reviewed by Jerrod B (TAMPA, FL) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Suburban — Aug 13, 2015 5:24 AM
BOUGHT A PAIR OF ROTORS FOR THE REAR OF MY 01 SUBURBAN. WORK GREAT FOR A STANDARD ROTOR. PAIRED THEM WITH EBC ULTIMAX BRAKE PADS AND YOU DEFINITELY FEEL THE DIFFERENCE FROM THE OLD STOCK SETUP.
Reviewed by Thomas H (KENNETT SQUARE, PA) Reviewed for a 2008 Pontiac G6 — Jul 08, 2015 7:39 AM
Arrived 5 days after ordering. Shipped from City of Industry California to Pennsylvania. Install was easy with flawless braking after 2 weeks of use. Recommend for replacement of stock rotors.