- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up your braking power with Centric Premium High Carbon Brake Rotors
- Solid disc face delivers better-than-factory performance
- Balancing ensures smooth operation and reduced vibration feedback at all speeds
- Black anti-corrosive E-Coat protects non-friction surfaces from rust
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Discs are precision mill balanced to a tolerance of less than 2 ozoz. per inch
- Dissipates heat more efficiently for stronger stopping, especially in repeat stop situations
- Double disc ground finish virtually eliminates run out and thickness variations
- High chromium and carbon content resists oxidation
- Increases friction couple to improve brake performance and stopping power
- Non-directional finish improves rotor and pad break in
- OE design installs easily and takes only 1-2 hours per axle
- OEM-style symmetric split core castings increase strength and stability
- Proprietary molybdenum/chromium alloy resists cracking during heavy use
- Reduces pad squeal when using high-friction pad compounds
- Centric Premium High Carbon Brake Rotors are backed by a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first
When it's time to replace your brake rotors, you have two choices. Choose factory replacements, like your mom would, which get you the same old performance—or lack of—as you had before. Or, you can step up the performance and motoring passion, like Steve McQueen would, with a set of Centric High Carbon Brake Rotors.
The secret behind Centric High Carbon Brake Rotors is the advanced metallurgy. The alchemists at Centric use a proprietary blend of molybdenum, chromium and carbon to create the ideal brake-rotor alloy. It improves performance and stopping power, reduces squeal, resists oxidation and dissipates heat. And, your Centric high carbon rotors always deliver—even during repeated, heavy use.
To increase strength, stability and smooth operation, Centric uses symmetric split core castings and precision mill balancing. They double disc grind the discs in a non-directional finish to eliminate run out and thickness variation while improving rotor to pad break-in. Plus, all non-friction surfaces get a black anti-corrosive E-Coat to stop rust. What's more, Centric Premium High Carbon Brake Rotors are backed by a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (one left side and one right side) for maximum safety and effectiveness. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
Centric Premium High Carbon Brake Rotors Customer Reviews
92 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Alan S (Rye, NH) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Camry — Oct 13, 2016 8:22 AM
I purchased the Centric high carbon rotors to replace EBC slotted & drilled rotors that failed in 30,000 miles. I was very disappointed in the rotors since they are advertised as high quality. I was hoping that high performance rotors would last a long time especially since they were installed on a 4 cylinder Camry, not exactly a race car. So far the Centrix rotors are performing well.
Reviewed by Donald R (CRESTWOOD, KY) Reviewed for a 2013 Lexus GS 350 — Jul 23, 2016 5:37 AM
Replacement for rear rotors. Fit as expected, to soon to say how well they will preform. Instructions indicate cleaning is not necessary, noticed finger prints on disc, cleaned as a precaution.
Reviewed by Michael S (Ocala, FL) Reviewed for a 2009 BMW 3-Series — Jul 21, 2016 1:39 PM
I paired these rotors with Stop Tech Street Performance pads. They were easy to bed in, and performing as well or better than BMW original set up with less brake dust.
Reviewed by Daniel M (DEARBORN, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Focus — Jul 12, 2016 2:59 AM
The rotors came with a nice finish and are working well so far. If they hold up as well as I think they will, they are a great rotor for the price.