- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up your braking power with Centric Premium High Carbon Brake Rotors
- Solid disc face delivers better-than-factory performance
- Balancing ensures smooth operation and reduced vibration feedback at all speeds
- Black anti-corrosive E-Coat protects non-friction surfaces from rust
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Discs are precision mill balanced to a tolerance of less than 2 ozoz. per inch
- Dissipates heat more efficiently for stronger stopping, especially in repeat stop situations
- Double disc ground finish virtually eliminates run out and thickness variations
- High chromium and carbon content resists oxidation
- Increases friction couple to improve brake performance and stopping power
- Non-directional finish improves rotor and pad break in
- OE design installs easily and takes only 1-2 hours per axle
- OEM-style symmetric split core castings increase strength and stability
- Proprietary molybdenum/chromium alloy resists cracking during heavy use
- Reduces pad squeal when using high-friction pad compounds
- Centric Premium High Carbon Brake Rotors are backed by a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first
When it's time to replace your brake rotors, you have two choices. Choose factory replacements, like your mom would, which get you the same old performance—or lack of—as you had before. Or, you can step up the performance and motoring passion, like Steve McQueen would, with a set of Centric High Carbon Brake Rotors.
The secret behind Centric High Carbon Brake Rotors is the advanced metallurgy. The alchemists at Centric use a proprietary blend of molybdenum, chromium and carbon to create the ideal brake-rotor alloy. It improves performance and stopping power, reduces squeal, resists oxidation and dissipates heat. And, your Centric high carbon rotors always deliver—even during repeated, heavy use.
To increase strength, stability and smooth operation, Centric uses symmetric split core castings and precision mill balancing. They double disc grind the discs in a non-directional finish to eliminate run out and thickness variation while improving rotor to pad break-in. Plus, all non-friction surfaces get a black anti-corrosive E-Coat to stop rust. What's more, Centric Premium High Carbon Brake Rotors are backed by a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (one left side and one right side) for maximum safety and effectiveness. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
Centric Premium High Carbon Brake Rotors Customer Reviews
61 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William D (DU BOIS, PA) Reviewed for a 2007 Honda Accord — Thursday at 8:45 PM
Installed these on my 2007 accord on all four corners. Perfect fit, smooth firm stops, as good or better than when new. I like the e coating also.
Reviewed by David B (WOODSTOCK, GA) Reviewed for a 2003 Honda Accord — Sep 17, 2015 11:50 AM
I really haven't had a chance to drive my car much because I have a company car that I use during the week but the rotors look great and fit well. I had their cryogenic treated rotors before that did pretty well but ended up warped after about 70k miles so I just replaced them rather than have them turned.
Reviewed by Robert M (Westbury, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Volkswagen Touareg — Sep 13, 2015 5:20 PM
The OEM rotors warped without any extreme stopping. I have put these discs on 2 of my other cars with great results. In my estimation they work best with the posi-quiet ceramic pads. When the first set of centric pads needed replacing, the rotor were fine and did not need to be replaced. Great product Centric.