- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Boost slotted brake performance with Centric Premium High Carbon OE Design Slotted Brake Rotors
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Slots expel gases to keep rotor surface clean, cool and dust-free
- Slots extend pad & rotor life by creating the ideal contact surface
- Perfect replacement for vehicles that came with slotted factory rotors
- Reduces pad squeal when using high-friction pad compounds
- Proprietary molybdenum/chromium alloy resists cracking during heavy use
- High chromium and carbon content resists oxidation
- Increases friction couple to improve brake performance and stopping power
- Dissipates heat more efficiently for stronger stopping, especially in repeat stop situations
- OEM-style symmetric split core castings increase strength and stability
- Discs are precision mill balanced to a tolerance of less than 2 oz per inch
- Balancing ensures smooth operation and reduced vibration feedback at all speeds
- Double disc ground finish virtually eliminates run out and thickness variations
- Non-directional finish improves rotor and pad break in
- Black anti-corrosive E-Coat protects non-friction surfaces from rust
- OE design installs easily and takes only 1-2 hours per axle
- Centric Premium High Carbon OE Design Slotted Brake Rotors are backed by a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first
Replacing worn factory slotted rotors with new factory slotted rotors is like playing a slot machine—you may get a payoff, but odds are against it. So, hit the jackpot with Centric Premium High Carbon OE Design Slotted Brake Rotors. Not only do Centric slotted rotors expel gases and stay clean, cool and dust-free, they extend pad & rotor life by creating the ideal braking surface. And, the payoff is maximum pedal power.
The secret behind Centric Slotted High Carbon Brake Rotors is the advanced metallurgy. The alchemists at Centric use a proprietary blend of molybdenum and chromium to create the ideal rotor alloy. It boosts brake performance and power, reduces squeal, resists oxidation and dissipates heat. And, your Centric high-carbon rotors always deliver—especially during repeated, heavy use.
Centric uses symmetric split core castings and precision mill balancing for maximum strength, stability and smooth operation. Slotted discs are double ground in a non-directional finish to eliminate run out and thickness variation while improving rotor to pad break-in. Plus, all non-friction surfaces get a black anti-corrosive E-Coat to stop rust. And best yet, Centric backs your Premium High Carbon OE Design Slotted Brake Rotors with a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (one left side and one right side) for maximum safety and effectiveness. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
Centric Premium High Carbon OE Design Slotted Brake Rotors Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kirk K (MORRISTOWN, TN) Reviewed for a 2008 Jaguar XKR — May 01, 2017 7:48 AM
These are the correct Jaguar rotors for Alcon equipped XKRs. (Mine is a 2008 Portfolio) These do have the proper unique "half moons" in the rotor rather than slots as pictured and the box is labeled "Centric." I have to assume that Centric was the original vendor for the rotors. Of course, the price is a fraction of what Jag wants for them.
Reviewed by Stuart S (Atlanta, GA) Reviewed for a 2009 Jaguar XKR — Nov 15, 2016 8:32 PM
These 4 rotors are for my 2009 Jaguar XKR Portfolio with optional Alcon brakes. They are made in England and are virtually identical to the OEM Jaguar Alcon rotors. They have crescent-shaped grooves, and are not slotted as shown in the photograph. A fraction of dealer cost.
Reviewed by Mike H (SAINT CLAIR SHORES, MI) — Sep 27, 2014 6:27 AM
These rotors are an awesome replacement in place of the factory slotted SRT rotors. Paired with the Hawk 5.0 pads, the combo far exceeded my expectations. Thanks AutoAnything for the great prices, and quick shipping.
- centric brakes, rotors & pads
- edelbrock performer ias shocks reviews
- ipcw lights review
- power slot cryo review
- acura brakes and rotors
- honda brake rotor upgrade
- volvo sunshade
- 2007 nissan titan brakes
- honda accord brake parts
- toyota corolla all weather floor mats
- truck tents for sale
- cargo liner for suv
- cargo racks for suv