StopTech Drilled Brake Rotors
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 105915
- Ships Between 12/29 - 12/31
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Come to a sporty stop with StopTech Drilled Brake Rotors
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Cross-drilled holes expel gases to keep rotor surface clean, cool and dust-free for better braking and longer rotor & pad life
- Intensifies behind-the-wheel style with a custom, racy look
- One-piece drilled rotors are a direct replacement for factory brake system and calipers
- Perfect replacement for vehicles that came with drilled factory rotors
- 100% machined finish, including rotor hats for better balance and finish
- Discs are precision mill balanced to a tolerance of less than 2 oz per inch
- Balancing ensures smooth operation and reduced vibration feedback at all speeds
- OEM-style center-split core castings increase strength, stability and heat transfer
- Directional vane cooling resists brake fade and aids faster thermal recovery
- Black anti-corrosive E-Coat protects non-friction surfaces from rust
- OE design installs easily and takes only 1-2 hours per axle
- Cryo-treated rotors are also available for select vehicles, which are longer-lasting and reduce warping
- Your StopTech Drilled Brake Rotors are backed by a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first
If you're hitting the Laguna Seca corkscrew or the local onramp at full bore with a set of factory rotors, you could be out of luck. And, if you ask any racers or spirited motorists, they'll all tell you that it's better to be rolling on drilled rotors than sitting on smoothies. So ditch those low budget factory discs and get with the StopTech Drilled Brake Rotors.
What makes StopTech drilled rotors so ‘stop-tacular' is the cross-drilled design, directional vane cooling and the advanced metallurgy behind them. This performance brake rotor trifecta delivers an aggressive bite that stays cool and resists fading, stop after stop after stop. Even under heavy, high-performance use, your SportStop rotors never waver. Not to mention, the behind-the-wheel style always stops the show!
StopTech's center-split core castings and precision mill balancing ensure maximum strength, stability and smooth operation. Couple that with directional vented cooling and you a get a rotor with the most effective heat transfer available. Plus, all non-friction surfaces get a black anti-corrosive E-Coat to stop rust. To top it off, StopTech backs your Drilled Brake Rotors with a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (one left side and one right side) for maximum safety and effectiveness. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
StopTech Drilled Brake Rotors Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Lynda R (TALENT, OR) Reviewed for a 2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser — Dec 03, 2014 11:47 AM
Rotors are too wide, thick. Amy is trying to fix problem. My part numbers are correct and I received the catalog number, as per you folks.
Reviewed by Caleb J (MILWAUKIE, OR) Reviewed for a 2011 Subaru Outback — Nov 25, 2014 8:05 AM
Good brake rotors. A little more grab than stock rotors. didn't include recommend break-in procedure or weight of the item on the website I got crossdrilled cryo rotors and will go for the cheaper options in the future.
Reviewed by Hunter S (KERNERSVILLE, NC) — May 22, 2014 8:08 AM
Not much to say other than so far after a couple weeks I'm happy and impressed with these rotors. They perform amazingly and was a nice upgrade for my Tacoma. Would easily recommend these