- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Come to a sporty stop with StopTech Drilled Brake Rotors
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Cross-drilled holes expel gases to keep rotor surface clean, cool and dust-free for better braking and longer rotor & pad life
- Intensifies behind-the-wheel style with a custom, racy look
- One-piece drilled rotors are a direct replacement for factory brake system and calipers
- Perfect replacement for vehicles that came with drilled factory rotors
- 100% machined finish, including rotor hats for better balance and finish
- Discs are precision mill balanced to a tolerance of less than 2 oz per inch
- Balancing ensures smooth operation and reduced vibration feedback at all speeds
- OEM-style center-split core castings increase strength, stability and heat transfer
- Directional vane cooling resists brake fade and aids faster thermal recovery
- Black anti-corrosive E-Coat protects non-friction surfaces from rust
- OE design installs easily and takes only 1-2 hours per axle
- Cryo-treated rotors are also available for select vehicles, which are longer-lasting and reduce warping
- Your StopTech Drilled Brake Rotors are backed by a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first
If you're hitting the Laguna Seca corkscrew or the local onramp at full bore with a set of factory rotors, you could be out of luck. And, if you ask any racers or spirited motorists, they'll all tell you that it's better to be rolling on drilled rotors than sitting on smoothies. So ditch those low budget factory discs and get with the StopTech Drilled Brake Rotors.
What makes StopTech drilled rotors so ‘stop-tacular' is the cross-drilled design, directional vane cooling and the advanced metallurgy behind them. This performance brake rotor trifecta delivers an aggressive bite that stays cool and resists fading, stop after stop after stop. Even under heavy, high-performance use, your SportStop rotors never waver. Not to mention, the behind-the-wheel style always stops the show!
StopTech's center-split core castings and precision mill balancing ensure maximum strength, stability and smooth operation. Couple that with directional vented cooling and you a get a rotor with the most effective heat transfer available. Plus, all non-friction surfaces get a black anti-corrosive E-Coat to stop rust. To top it off, StopTech backs your Drilled Brake Rotors with a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (one left side and one right side) for maximum safety and effectiveness. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
StopTech Drilled Brake Rotors Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John F (MILLTOWN, NJ) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Altima — Nov 05, 2015 9:36 AM
Installed these on Front first, like there stopping performance so much I ordered another set for rear. have about 2000 miles driven with these so far and no complaints. Auto anything got these to me when promised, I had read a lot of negative reviews on delivery, I have no complaints.
Reviewed by Dewey S T (Wind Gap, PA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Corvette — Mar 12, 2015 8:17 AM
The rotors looks and quality are great. Arrived on time. AutoAnything is a GREAT place to buy from,Customer Service is always second to none. I will continue buying products from them and I highly recommend them. Thanks Scott.
Reviewed by Michael B (Concord, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Infiniti G37 — Mar 03, 2015 7:08 AM
Replaced front/rear rotors. REALLY liked that the e-coat goes up to the wear line on the front rotors. This will avoid that 3/4 inch unsightly rust ring where the pads don't make contact with the rotors. Beware though, the e-coat will wipe off if you take brake rotor cleaner to it. Apply with a rag and don't hit the e-coat. These look really nice as well, not to aggressive a drill pattern, just enough to give it that sport look upgrade compared to the stock rotors.