- Save 25% Use Promo Code Stripes25
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Put some sport in your pedal with StopTech Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Cross-drilled holes expel gases to keep rotor surface clean, cool and dust-free
- Signature short slots keep pad surfaces fresh for consistent performance
- Slots and holes together extend pad & rotor life by maintaining a clean and ideal contact surface
- Amplifies behind-the-wheel style with a custom, racy look
- One-piece drilled rotors are a direct replacement for factory brake system and calipers
- Perfect replacement for vehicles that came with drilled & slotted factory rotors
- 100% machined finish, including rotor hats for better balance and finish
- Discs are precision mill balanced to a tolerance of less than 2 oz per inch
- Balancing ensures smooth operation and reduced vibration feedback at all speeds
- OEM-style center-split core castings increase strength, stability and heat transfer
- Directional vane cooling resists brake fade and aids faster thermal recovery
- Black anti-corrosive E-Coat protects non-friction surfaces from rust
- OE design installs easily and takes only 1-2 hours per axle
- Cryo-treated rotors are available for certain vehicles which are heavier-duty & reduce warping
- Your StopTech Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors are backed by a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first
To say that your factory rotors ‘stop short' should be a good thing. But, all they really do is stop short of performance, style and longevity. In order to really shorten your stops and boost your style stop after stop, you have to take matters into your own hands and upgrade your factory system with StopTech Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors.
The difference between OEM rotors and StopTech drilled & slotted rotors is the cross-drilled design, directional vane cooling and advanced metallurgy. This triple dose of brake rotor performance delivers an aggressive bite that stays cool under pressure and resists fade stop after stop. Even under heavy, high-performance use, your StopTech rotors never fade. And, the behind-the-wheel style always stops the show!
StopTech's center-split core castings and precision mill balancing ensure maximum strength, stability and smooth operation. Couple that with directional vented cooling and you a get a drilled & slotted rotor with the most effective heat transfer available. Plus, all non-friction surfaces get a black anti-corrosive E-Coat to stop rust. And best yet, StopTech backs your Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors with a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (one left side and one right side) for maximum safety and effectiveness. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
StopTech Drilled & Slotted Rotors Customer Reviews
95 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Oreilley A (Springfield, MO) — Tuesday at 10:21 PM
Love the rotors. Good price and fast shipping, I got no problems with these or this brand, that's the only reason why I only buys top tech . Their Dope and recommend them to all
Reviewed by Clay R (RALEIGH, NC) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-350 — May 18, 2016 8:15 PM
I put these Stoptech rotors on my truck with new Hawk LTS pads and the difference is night and day. 8000 lb truck now stops on a dime compared to the stock brakes. Great initial bite, relatively low dust and no noise whatsoever. Can't go wrong with these!
Reviewed by Alberto D (Guayama, PR) Reviewed for a 2008 Subaru Impreza — Apr 02, 2016 3:03 AM
Acquired these after bad (noise, harshness and warping after about 5k miles) experiences with 2 cheep rotor sets. Fitment was perfect and they are not making the "sanding" noise the cheep ones made. So far they have been smooth and rock solid.