- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Put some sport in your pedal with StopTech Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Cross-drilled holes expel gases to keep rotor surface clean, cool and dust-free
- Signature short slots keep pad surfaces fresh for consistent performance
- Slots and holes together extend pad & rotor life by maintaining a clean and ideal contact surface
- Amplifies behind-the-wheel style with a custom, racy look
- One-piece drilled rotors are a direct replacement for factory brake system and calipers
- Perfect replacement for vehicles that came with drilled & slotted factory rotors
- 100% machined finish, including rotor hats for better balance and finish
- Discs are precision mill balanced to a tolerance of less than 2 oz per inch
- Balancing ensures smooth operation and reduced vibration feedback at all speeds
- OEM-style center-split core castings increase strength, stability and heat transfer
- Directional vane cooling resists brake fade and aids faster thermal recovery
- Black anti-corrosive E-Coat protects non-friction surfaces from rust
- OE design installs easily and takes only 1-2 hours per axle
- Cryo-treated rotors are available for certain vehicles which are heavier-duty & reduce warping
- Your StopTech Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors are backed by a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first
To say that your factory rotors ‘stop short' should be a good thing. But, all they really do is stop short of performance, style and longevity. In order to really shorten your stops and boost your style stop after stop, you have to take matters into your own hands and upgrade your factory system with StopTech Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors.
The difference between OEM rotors and StopTech drilled & slotted rotors is the cross-drilled design, directional vane cooling and advanced metallurgy. This triple dose of brake rotor performance delivers an aggressive bite that stays cool under pressure and resists fade stop after stop. Even under heavy, high-performance use, your StopTech rotors never fade. And, the behind-the-wheel style always stops the show!
StopTech's center-split core castings and precision mill balancing ensure maximum strength, stability and smooth operation. Couple that with directional vented cooling and you a get a drilled & slotted rotor with the most effective heat transfer available. Plus, all non-friction surfaces get a black anti-corrosive E-Coat to stop rust. And best yet, StopTech backs your Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors with a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (one left side and one right side) for maximum safety and effectiveness. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
StopTech Drilled & Slotted Rotors Customer Reviews
80 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael V (NAPERVILLE, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Oct 28, 2015 11:44 AM
Like many reviews, my OEM rotors were warped and with 305/55/20's on my truck, stopping was not its strong suit. About 1 hour worth of work and these beauties were on and working better just like reviews before. I had a panic stop about 1 week after installing due to a distracted driver and without these new rotors I don't believe the F150 would have stayed blemish free.
Reviewed by Jeff B (EUREKA, CA) Reviewed for a 1988 BMW 5-Series — Oct 01, 2015 6:48 AM
The quality of these Stop Tech rotors is the best I have seen, the coating I am sure will last years so they will keep looking good.