StopTech Drilled & Slotted Rotors
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 105915
- Ships Between 1/26 - 1/28
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Put some sport in your pedal with StopTech Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Cross-drilled holes expel gases to keep rotor surface clean, cool and dust-free
- Signature short slots keep pad surfaces fresh for consistent performance
- Slots and holes together extend pad & rotor life by maintaining a clean and ideal contact surface
- Amplifies behind-the-wheel style with a custom, racy look
- One-piece drilled rotors are a direct replacement for factory brake system and calipers
- Perfect replacement for vehicles that came with drilled & slotted factory rotors
- 100% machined finish, including rotor hats for better balance and finish
- Discs are precision mill balanced to a tolerance of less than 2 oz per inch
- Balancing ensures smooth operation and reduced vibration feedback at all speeds
- OEM-style center-split core castings increase strength, stability and heat transfer
- Directional vane cooling resists brake fade and aids faster thermal recovery
- Black anti-corrosive E-Coat protects non-friction surfaces from rust
- OE design installs easily and takes only 1-2 hours per axle
- Cryo-treated rotors are available for certain vehicles which are heavier-duty & reduce warping
- Your StopTech Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors are backed by a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first
To say that your factory rotors ‘stop short' should be a good thing. But, all they really do is stop short of performance, style and longevity. In order to really shorten your stops and boost your style stop after stop, you have to take matters into your own hands and upgrade your factory system with StopTech Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors.
The difference between OEM rotors and StopTech drilled & slotted rotors is the cross-drilled design, directional vane cooling and advanced metallurgy. This triple dose of brake rotor performance delivers an aggressive bite that stays cool under pressure and resists fade stop after stop. Even under heavy, high-performance use, your StopTech rotors never fade. And, the behind-the-wheel style always stops the show!
StopTech's center-split core castings and precision mill balancing ensure maximum strength, stability and smooth operation. Couple that with directional vented cooling and you a get a drilled & slotted rotor with the most effective heat transfer available. Plus, all non-friction surfaces get a black anti-corrosive E-Coat to stop rust. And best yet, StopTech backs your Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors with a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (one left side and one right side) for maximum safety and effectiveness. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
StopTech Drilled & Slotted Rotors Customer Reviews
56 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daniel H (HAYS, KS) Reviewed for a 2006 Chrysler 300 — Jan 05, 2015 10:31 AM
So far I am happy with these rotors. I got them for all four corners and paired them up with a red stuff pads from EBC. They do not cause any more noise than the stock rotors that I have been able to notice. One note is they are not a true drilled rotor as far as I am concerned. They are dimpled at a large diameter and drilled through the dimple at a smaller diameter.
Reviewed by Greg J (WICHITA, KS) Reviewed for a 1992 Subaru SVX — Dec 31, 2014 9:52 AM
I will update this review once i get them installed, but from my initial observations, they are great. The only thing i was not pleased about was the shipping time. I wish AutoAnything had warned me in the ad that they were 3 weeks out for my car. Since their price for these was the cheapest out there, and it is a weekend car, I didn't worry to much.
Reviewed by onofre v (los angeles, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan 350Z — Oct 27, 2014 12:20 PM
These are a good trusted brand made by centric. Not many people know centric makes brakes rotors and lines on a mass scale for automobile companies. So if your looking for an affordable upgrade that adds that bit of personal flair weather it be for show or sport. Stop tech provides the look you going for and the confidence of solid workmanship and the comfort of reliability.
Reviewed by Kelly E (ANCHORAGE, AK) Reviewed for a 2003 Audi A4 — Oct 26, 2014 8:43 AM
I installed these rotors on my 03 Audi A4 last week. They seem to work very well so far. I was greatly impressed by the fast shipping. I ordered these rotors late Sunday night and received them Tuesday afternoon... And I live in Alaska! Nothing ships that fast to AK! Thanks Guys! I'll continue to order from Auto Anything if they keep shipping amazing products to my door that quickly.