Hawk Performance Brake System
- Save an Extra 20% Use Promo Code 113420
- Ships Between 12/23 - 12/29
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add some serious stopping power with a Hawk Performance Brake System
- Installs easily as a direct OEM replacement
- Offers affordable braking performance versus big name "big-brake" kits
- The perfect brake upgrade for your modern muscle ride
- Includes brake pads, calipers, rotors and all necessary hardware to simplify installation
- The Talon Caliper: The billet-aluminum heart of this Performance Brake System
– Uses the stock mounting points to prevent clearance issues.
– Offers up to 55% more clamping force than stock
– Fast, easy install — no drilling, welding or fabricating
– Caliper is made from durable billet aluminum
– Each caliper is anodized and powder-coated for long–life
– Uses stainless steel pistons machined from 303 bar stock
– High temperature internal dust seals prevent leaks
– Perfect for factory master cylinders and ABS systems
- Quiet Slot Rotors: Proven performance and durability
– A perfect match for Hawk brake pads and Talon calipers
– Unique slot design improves braking and initial bite
– Fits just like OEM rotors with no clearance or fitment issues
– Special steel alloy provides long rotor life with low noise
– GEOMET coating protects against corrosion inside and out
- Hawk Performance Brake Pads: From the world leader in friction compounds
– Ferro-carbon compound easily handles aggressive stops
– Warms-up fast to provide a strong and balanced initial bite
– Provides 20–40% more stopping power than OEM pads
– Boasts better braking performance without reduced rotor life
– Designed to last 40–70% longer than your stock brake pads
– Low dust formula provides whisper-quiet stopping power
- Your Hawk Performance Brake System is backed by a 1-year warranty on calipers and Limited Lifetime warranty on rotors and pads
Sure, your ride is crazy fast, but running stock brakes on that beast is downright nutty. Unless you commute on a dry lake bed or the moon, there are bound to be obstacles in your path. Not surprisingly, the most important mod on any speed-demon is a good braking system, which is something the OEM brakes definitely aren't. So, swap out those wimpy factory brakes and upgrade them with a beefy Hawk Performance Brake System.
Everything you need to safely stop your speed-demon is included in one neat, ready-to-install package. They're made specifically for your ride, so all it takes is removing the old brake parts and swapping in the new ones, no grinding, drilling or welding required.
Each kit comes with Quiet Slot Rotors, Hawk Performance Brake Pads, Hawk's "Talon" Calipers and all necessary hardware. Even better, once installed this kit provides up to 55% more brake pad clamping power than your stock system. And to top it off, your Hawk Performance Brake System is backed by a 1-year warranty on the calipers and Limited Lifetime Warranty on the rotors and pads.
- Quiet Slot rotors are for street use only
- Actual kit components will vary depending on the vehicle type and fitment
- Certain rear-brake fitments use a high-performance single piston design to retain parking brake function with stock mounting brackets
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- hawk break pads
- ceramic brake pad reviews
- powerstop brake disc and pad kit review
- stoptech sport brake kits
- volvo brakes and rotors
- 2005 jaguar ceramic brake pads
- bmw performance brakes
- big brake kit for 2006 trailblazer ss
- f150 brake upgrades
- nissan 350z brakes
- fender trim for trucks
- boat trailer covers
- truck trailer hitch