- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Includes both manufacturer-specific and universal caps
- Caps stay organized thanks to the custom molded case
- The Phoenix Systems Master Cylinder Cover Kit is the perfect addition to your Phoenix bleeder
- GM adapters are designed to handle 15-17psi
- Honda-specific caps available
- 90-day warranty
Regardless of your ride, they all depend on the incompressible fluid within steel lines to slow the car into submission. Introduce a bit of air into the mix and your brake pedal goes to the floor while the car keeps going on its merry way. Bleeding the brake system is the remedy for low-pedal blues but you need the right tools for the job.
The Phoenix Systems Master Cylinder Cover Kit allows you to use a pressure bleeder and successfully remove air bubbles from the hydraulic braking system without reintroducing air back in. Think bleeding brakes is a messy task? Well, no more. With a good master cylinder seal, air can be directed out of the bleeder screws or drawn out of the integrated nipple on each cap. This prevents pressurized, paint-removing brake fluid from spraying all over the engine bay.
Your braking system is one of the most important safety features of your ride and it's critical to keep it in working order. The Phoenix Systems Master Cylinder Cover Kit includes multi cap sizes to ensure a great seal and simplify the brake bleeding process to get you safely back on the road. 90-day warranty
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- phoenix systems brakes, rotors & pads
- banks iq chip
- truck brake kits
- weather tech window vents
- bmw brake rotors
- honda brake pads
- hyundai windshield cover
- 04 f150 seat covers
- 2008 gmc sierra brake rotors
- tacoma brakes
- rain vents for car windows
- roof rack installation cost
- performance air filters for trucks