- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Go from red line to halt in seconds with the StopTech Slotted Sport Brake Kit
- Kit is custom made to work with your stock calipers
- Includes StopTech Slotted Rotors, StopTech Street Performance Brake Pads and StopTech Stainless Steel Brake Lines for in front, rear, or 4 wheel kits
- Rotors built from top-quality cast iron for longevity and to reject stress cracking
- Slotted rotor surface eliminates pad glazing and improves wet and dry braking performance
- Resilient black coating on non-swept areas of the rotor stops nasty corrosion
- Street Performance Pads are engineered for light track and autocross use
- DOT-approved brake lines offer quicker response and improved pedal feel with their Teflon inner lines and woven stainless steel braid
- Components are crafted to work in sync for ultimate braking performance
- Your StopTech Slotted Sport Brake Kit comes with a 90-day warranty against manufacturer defect
When it's time to blow the doors at the track, maintain the lead with StopTech Slotted Sport Brake Kit. Light-footed highway commuters pull to the side—this kit's designed for hard-braking, high-temperature, competitive driving. The StopTech Sport Brake Kit with Slotted Rotors combines all the braking accessories you need to take the checkers and stop on a dime with nine pennies to spare.
Built from cast iron, the StopTech rotors are slotted to absorb heat without incurring those nasty friction cracks. The included StopTech brake pads deliver linear response at hot and cold temperatures for optimum stopping performance. What's more, the StopTech stainless steel brake lines complete the kit with enhanced pedal response, consistent brake pressure and precision brake modulation.
When the checkered flag is on the line, transform your hardcore street speedster into a ground-grabbing beast with StopTech. Best of all, StopTech backs your Slotted Sport Brake Kit with a 90-day warranty.
StopTech Slotted Sport Brake Kit Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Chris I (Knightdale, NC) Reviewed for a 2000 BMW 5-Series — Jan 05, 2016 7:36 AM
This is my 3rd set of pads and rotors from other manufacturers for this car, and by far StopTech rotors and pads are the best. Be sure to take time and follow the directions for the initial burn in and there shouldn't be any problems.
Reviewed by Tim B (HOLLAND, MI) Reviewed for a 2011 Volkswagen GTI — Oct 21, 2015 9:05 PM
Found this amazing stoptech kit on autoanything for less than 300.00 dollars!!!!. Compared to a few other websites where I would have spent in the 500.00 dollar range. Just installed the kit a few day ago and am extremely happy with the results. Stopping power has increased significantly compared to the stock products... Highly recommend !!!
Reviewed by Andrew C (Elgin, SC) Reviewed for a 2004 Subaru Impreza — Mar 12, 2015 6:03 AM
Install went smoothly. The quality of the components was good and fitment was dead on. So far the kit is working well. I haven't had a chance to really push the car and see how it reacts. The limited highway and city driving does have me feeling confident when the time comes. Shipping was quick and accurate so great job by autoanything.com. My only wish would be better instructions by stoptech, although everything is easy to find online.