- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Go from red line to halt in seconds with the StopTech Slotted Sport Brake Kit
- Kit is custom made to work with your stock calipers
- Includes StopTech Slotted Rotors, StopTech Street Performance Brake Pads and StopTech Stainless Steel Brake Lines for in front, rear, or 4 wheel kits
- Rotors built from top-quality cast iron for longevity and to reject stress cracking
- Slotted rotor surface eliminates pad glazing and improves wet and dry braking performance
- Resilient black coating on non-swept areas of the rotor stops nasty corrosion
- Street Performance Pads are engineered for light track and autocross use
- DOT-approved brake lines offer quicker response and improved pedal feel with their Teflon inner lines and woven stainless steel braid
- Components are crafted to work in sync for ultimate braking performance
- Your StopTech Slotted Sport Brake Kit comes with a 90-day warranty against manufacturer defect
When it's time to blow the doors at the track, maintain the lead with StopTech Slotted Sport Brake Kit. Light-footed highway commuters pull to the side—this kit's designed for hard-braking, high-temperature, competitive driving. The StopTech Sport Brake Kit with Slotted Rotors combines all the braking accessories you need to take the checkers and stop on a dime with nine pennies to spare.
Built from cast iron, the StopTech rotors are slotted to absorb heat without incurring those nasty friction cracks. The included StopTech brake pads deliver linear response at hot and cold temperatures for optimum stopping performance. What's more, the StopTech stainless steel brake lines complete the kit with enhanced pedal response, consistent brake pressure and precision brake modulation.
When the checkered flag is on the line, transform your hardcore street speedster into a ground-grabbing beast with StopTech. Best of all, StopTech backs your Slotted Sport Brake Kit with a 90-day warranty.
StopTech Slotted Sport Brake Kit Customer Reviews
24 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael S (Santa Clara, CA) — Jun 06, 2016 3:24 PM
Call it 3.5 stars...the rotors and pads are excellent, fit perfectly, and work great. The braided SS hoses, however, are just terrible. Cheap fittings that frankly look unsafe to me, incapable of following the factory routing paths, and...perhaps worst of all...the rear kit doesn't even include the center hose running from the main line down to the rear diff (performance-wise, this is arguably the most important hose for the rear brakes). I junked them and used a StopFlex set instead!
Reviewed by Karina O (Springfield, MO) Reviewed for a 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer — Apr 23, 2016 11:33 PM
Thank you for the awesome prices on these brake kits for my installer customers, helps me make my job easier when I find exactly what I need
Reviewed by Landon Y (DUARTE, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Honda Civic — Apr 05, 2016 1:56 PM
I've had the brakes rotors for about a week an notice a big difference from stock rotors. Haven't pushed them yet but can notice a difference with the lack of heat build up.
- stoptech brakes, rotors & pads
- banks speed brake price
- flowmaster 60 series delta flow review
- lebra all weather car bra
- ford brakes
- chevy truck tent
- honda brake rotors
- f150 chip reviews
- 2000 tundra brake upgrade
- g37 brake pads
- pickup truck running boards
- seat covers for sale
- aftermarket gauge clusters