- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Go from red line to halt in seconds with the StopTech Slotted Sport Brake Kit
- Kit is custom made to work with your stock calipers
- Includes StopTech Slotted Rotors, StopTech Street Performance Brake Pads and StopTech Stainless Steel Brake Lines for in front, rear, or 4 wheel kits
- Rotors built from top-quality cast iron for longevity and to reject stress cracking
- Slotted rotor surface eliminates pad glazing and improves wet and dry braking performance
- Resilient black coating on non-swept areas of the rotor stops nasty corrosion
- Street Performance Pads are engineered for light track and autocross use
- DOT-approved brake lines offer quicker response and improved pedal feel with their Teflon inner lines and woven stainless steel braid
- Components are crafted to work in sync for ultimate braking performance
- Your StopTech Slotted Sport Brake Kit comes with a 90-day warranty against manufacturer defect
When it's time to blow the doors at the track, maintain the lead with StopTech Slotted Sport Brake Kit. Light-footed highway commuters pull to the side—this kit's designed for hard-braking, high-temperature, competitive driving. The StopTech Sport Brake Kit with Slotted Rotors combines all the braking accessories you need to take the checkers and stop on a dime with nine pennies to spare.
Built from cast iron, the StopTech rotors are slotted to absorb heat without incurring those nasty friction cracks. The included StopTech brake pads deliver linear response at hot and cold temperatures for optimum stopping performance. What's more, the StopTech stainless steel brake lines complete the kit with enhanced pedal response, consistent brake pressure and precision brake modulation.
When the checkered flag is on the line, transform your hardcore street speedster into a ground-grabbing beast with StopTech. Best of all, StopTech backs your Slotted Sport Brake Kit with a 90-day warranty.
StopTech Slotted Sport Brake Kit Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Andrew C (Elgin, SC) Reviewed for a 2004 Subaru Impreza — Mar 12, 2015 6:03 AM
Install went smoothly. The quality of the components was good and fitment was dead on. So far the kit is working well. I haven't had a chance to really push the car and see how it reacts. The limited highway and city driving does have me feeling confident when the time comes. Shipping was quick and accurate so great job by autoanything.com. My only wish would be better instructions by stoptech, although everything is easy to find online.
Reviewed by Darryl L (KNOXVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2003 Infiniti G35 — Nov 18, 2014 8:15 PM
I bought the brakes and I was real skeptical at first. As soon as I out them on the looked amazing. Then when I drove it. They felt even better. No vibration or squeaking. I'm completely satisfied.
Reviewed by Karl M (HUNTSVILLE, AL) Reviewed for a 2006 Subaru Impreza — Oct 04, 2014 2:08 PM
I installed the new pads, rotors and SS lines. Just wish the pads came with new shims, but I cleaned up the old ones with no issues. Rebuilt the calipers and bleed with DOT 4 fluid. I broke in the new pads as per the manufactures instructions on their website. Several high-speed stops until you can smell the pads and then cooled them off and did it a second time. They stop great, stiff brake pedal, quite pads but does have some brake dust. SS-lines had all the hardware you need.
- stop tech part numbers
- stop tech brake lines
- buy stoptech brake pads
- power slot rotors any good
- acura brake rotors
- bmw performance brakes
- steel brake line kit hyundai azera
- 2008 ford f150 brakes
- rav 4 seat covers
- corvette brake rotors
- custom made car floor mats
- air deflectors for cars
- auto cargo liners