- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Speed to the finish line with competitive braking, long-lasting wear and the StopTech Drilled & Slotted Sport Brake Kit on your side
- Custom designed to install with your stock calipers
- Axle Pack front and rear set comes with StopTech Direct Replacement Rotors, StopTech Street Performance Pads and StopTech Stainless Steel Brake Lines for all four wheels
- Dual drilled/slotted rotors add more bite to a hard stop for improved braking performance
- Durable black coating on non-swept area of rotors stops corrosion in its tracks
- Street Performance brake pads maintain aggressive friction formulas perfect for light track days and autocross use
- DOT approved StopTech brake lines resist expansion under pressure and won't degrade from exposure to brake fluid
- Brake lines consist of a Teflon inner line concealed with a layer of stainless steel woven braid
- StopTech brake lines also feature a Clear Abrasion Resistant Cover for ultimate protection against chaffing
- Your StopTech Drilled & Slotted Sport Brake Kit comes with a 90-day warranty against manufacturer defect
Timing those twists and turns at the track is much easier when you upgrade to the StopTech Drilled & Slotted Sport Brake Kit. Designed for the driver who settles for nothing less than gold at the end of the day, this kit gives you the competitive edge and lasting durability you require to burn rubber past whatever's in your way.
The drilled/slotted rotors by StopTech are built from cast iron and give you a safer approach to aggressive driving combined with street racing aesthetics for your sports car's custom look. What's more, the total performance package includes StopTech brake pads and stainless steel brake lines for all four wheels. The StopTech pads respond in a flash to both hot and cold temperatures when your engine's in the red. At the same time, the brake lines maintain consistent pressure and precision brake modulation.
When the weekend calls for high-speed racing at the track or hardcore maneuvers at your local industrial playground, the StopTech Drilled & Slotted Sport Brake Kit is the preferred choice for taking the checkered flag. Backed by a 90-day warranty against manufacturer defect.
- Brake Kits with part numbers beginning with “978” include stainless steel brake lines. Kits with part numbers beginning with “925”, do not include any brake lines.
StopTech Drilled & Slotted Sport Brake Kit Customer Reviews
47 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Charles A (Franklin, NC) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-150 — Tuesday at 7:55 AM
OK they are great looking and they fit right except the studs in the rotors for the front are to big for the stock lug nuts and you don't know this until middle of install. Who would have thought they would not be the same I wouldn't think that I mean why would you they are supposed to fit my vehicle so with that being said I would definitely take them to a shop and have them installed if I was to do it again not a job for you and your buddy in the garage on a Sunday.
Reviewed by William S (SPRINGFIELD, VT) Reviewed for a 2011 Subaru Legacy — Jul 07, 2017 10:53 PM
I think they are very good, just need more time for breaking in. Or maybe my mechanic messed up. We will see in another week or so.
Reviewed by Jason R (STATEN ISLAND, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer — Jun 15, 2017 8:04 AM
Saw the price, great deal. Only confusion I had was they came in under a different package, but Centric, C-tek, Posi quiet and Stop Tech are all the same company, so after I found that out it made more sense. Rotors look amazing, quick to install and did it with a jack in front of the house.
Reviewed by Goran K (Theodore, AL) Reviewed for a 2007 Nissan 350Z — May 16, 2017 1:22 PM
These are slightly lighter than stock but work twice as well as the stock ones. The ceramic pads are super quiet! Best deal around online or in store at autoanything.com!
- stoptech brakes, rotors & pads
- volant powercore filter review
- weathertech digifit floor liners
- goodrich brake lines
- lexus brakes
- ford rotors
- vw steering wheel cover
- mazda 3 brake rotors
- dodge ram 2500 brake pads
- ford f150 bed tent
- automobile rear view mirrors
- custom rubber car floor mats
- step boards for trucks