- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Speed to the finish line with competitive braking, long-lasting wear and the StopTech Drilled & Slotted Sport Brake Kit on your side
- Custom designed to install with your stock calipers
- Front and rear set comes with StopTech Direct Replacement Rotors, StopTech Street Performance Pads and StopTech Stainless Steel Brake Lines for all four wheels
- Dual drilled/slotted rotors add more bite to a hard stop for improved braking performance
- Durable black coating on non-swept area of rotors stops corrosion in its tracks
- Street Performance brake pads maintain aggressive friction formulas perfect for light track days and autocross use
- DOT approved StopTech brake lines resist expansion under pressure and won't degrade from exposure to brake fluid
- Brake lines consist of a Teflon inner line concealed with a layer of stainless steel woven braid
- StopTech brake lines also feature a Clear Abrasion Resistant Cover for ultimate protection against chaffing
- Your StopTech Drilled & Slotted Sport Brake Kit comes with a 90-day warranty against manufacturer defect
Timing those twists and turns at the track is much easier when you upgrade to the StopTech Drilled & Slotted Sport Brake Kit. Designed for the driver who settles for nothing less than gold at the end of the day, this kit gives you the competitive edge and lasting durability you require to burn rubber past whatever's in your way.
The drilled/slotted rotors by StopTech are built from cast iron and give you a safer approach to aggressive driving combined with street racing aesthetics for your sports car's custom look. What's more, the total performance package includes StopTech brake pads and stainless steel brake lines for all four wheels. The StopTech pads respond in a flash to both hot and cold temperatures when your engine's in the red. At the same time, the brake lines maintain consistent pressure and precision brake modulation.
When the weekend calls for high-speed racing at the track or hardcore maneuvers at your local industrial playground, the StopTech Drilled & Slotted Sport Brake Kit is the preferred choice for taking the checkered flag. Backed by a 90-day warranty against manufacturer defect.
StopTech Drilled & Slotted Sport Brake Kit Customer Reviews
38 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joseph W (Bellevue, WA) Reviewed for a 2007 Audi S4 — Oct 24, 2016 10:23 PM
Customer service was great helping me to expedite these brakes to meet my schedule. These brakes are great quality with high performance as compared to the OEM stock on my Audi B7 Avant. No going back to OEM stock.
Reviewed by erich s (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Land Cruiser — Oct 18, 2016 6:57 AM
these really improved the feel of the brakes on the landcruiser - much better initial bite. the brakelines also are worth the upgrade.
Reviewed by Richard Z (Inglewood, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Honda Civic — Jul 29, 2016 8:53 PM
Fast delivery. Satisfied with my sevice with autoanything.com. great deal on all parts. Ive made a few purchases and plan on making more. As for the brakes, ive yet to install them. But, they look good. And are exactly what i ordered. Cant wait to experience this new setup... -4 stars since 5 isnt fair since i cant give an honest opinion on performance.thanks
Reviewed by Peter M (Lafayette, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Scion FR-S — Jun 03, 2016 11:56 PM
What a great deal. I have always been a fan of the Stoptech kits. Just nothing comes close to the value and quality of this package for the price. For the FRS that is very light this is a winner.
Reviewed by H (Lodi, NJ) Reviewed for a 2007 Audi A4 — Mar 12, 2016 2:44 PM
For the ultimate in sport driving, these are top notch and affordable. I drive an Audi, and I feel the difference tremendously between the factory brakes and the Stop Tech brakes. They are worth the money for sure!!
- ae86 power slot
- buy stoptech brake pads
- powerslot cryo rotors
- stop tech brake lines
- subaru brake rotors
- honda brake rotor upgrade
- bmw performance brakes
- brakes for dodge ram 1500
- 2010 chrysler town and country front brake replacement
- 2010 f150 brake pads
- best bike rack for suv
- truck bed net
- rain guards for car windows