StopTech Drilled & Slotted Sport Brake Kit
- Save an Extra 20% Use Promo Code 105920
- Ships Between 12/29 - 12/31
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Speed to the finish line with competitive braking, long-lasting wear and the StopTech Drilled & Slotted Sport Brake Kit on your side
- Custom designed to install with your stock calipers
- Front and rear set comes with StopTech Direct Replacement Rotors, StopTech Street Performance Pads and StopTech Stainless Steel Brake Lines for all four wheels
- Dual drilled/slotted rotors add more bite to a hard stop for improved braking performance
- Durable black coating on non-swept area of rotors stops corrosion in its tracks
- Street Performance brake pads maintain aggressive friction formulas perfect for light track days and autocross use
- DOT approved StopTech brake lines resist expansion under pressure and won't degrade from exposure to brake fluid
- Brake lines consist of a Teflon inner line concealed with a layer of stainless steel woven braid
- StopTech brake lines also feature a Clear Abrasion Resistant Cover for ultimate protection against chaffing
- Your StopTech Drilled & Slotted Sport Brake Kit comes with a 90-day warranty against manufacturer defect
Timing those twists and turns at the track is much easier when you upgrade to the StopTech Drilled & Slotted Sport Brake Kit. Designed for the driver who settles for nothing less than gold at the end of the day, this kit gives you the competitive edge and lasting durability you require to burn rubber past whatever's in your way.
The drilled/slotted rotors by StopTech are built from cast iron and give you a safer approach to aggressive driving combined with street racing aesthetics for your sports car's custom look. What's more, the total performance package includes StopTech brake pads and stainless steel brake lines for all four wheels. The StopTech pads respond in a flash to both hot and cold temperatures when your engine's in the red. At the same time, the brake lines maintain consistent pressure and precision brake modulation.
When the weekend calls for high-speed racing at the track or hardcore maneuvers at your local industrial playground, the StopTech Drilled & Slotted Sport Brake Kit is the preferred choice for taking the checkered flag. Backed by a 90-day warranty against manufacturer defect.
StopTech Drilled & Slotted Sport Brake Kit Customer Reviews
22 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kevin W (STERLING, VA) Reviewed for a 2006 Acura RSX — Oct 22, 2014 9:33 AM
Very beefy brake kit, installing the lines took some doing, but once installed this brake kit offers much better stopping power than factory 4 disc brake system. Overall pleased. Would give 4.5/5 if I could, getting 4/5 due to trouble with the brake lines.
Reviewed by Samuel JT B (Elgin, SC) Reviewed for a 2006 Acura RSX — Aug 12, 2014 8:59 AM
LOVE THEM!!! They look great but the added response from the brake pedal is amazing! Little more brake dust ... but hey I wash it at least one a week. Would do it again. Highly recommend ... great value for the money.
- stop tech part numbers
- stoptech stainless steel brake line kit
- stoptech street performance pads(performance street)
- powerslot cryo rotors
- bmw brake pads
- bmw performance brakes
- honda brake rotor upgrade
- jeep wrangler waterproof seat covers
- lexus is350 brake rotors
- acura tsx brake pads
- automotive car seat covers
- automotive filters
- super chip programer