- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- SSBC Quick Change Calipers enhance braking power, reduce unsprung weight and amplify your ride’s style
- Custom built to replace the stock calipers on your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Wrought from aerospace-grade billet aluminum for lightweight tremendous strength and rigidity
- SSBC Calipers deliver up to 30% more clamping power over factory calipers
- Stainless steel caliper pistons resist corrosion and ward off high temperatures for consistent performance
- Includes high-performance brake pads for enhanced pedal power, longevity, and dust control
- No modification required—Quick Change Calipers bolt right in place of your OE calipers
- Your SSBC Quick Change Calipers are backed with a 1-year warranty
Face it, factory brake calipers are underpowered, overweight and downright ugly. Swap that medieval cast-iron for some cutting-edge performance-SSBC Quick Change Calipers. Crafted from billet aluminum, these featherweight calipers deliver up to 30% more clamping power over factory stoppers, and they add show-stopping style behind your wheels.
Fitted with corrosion-resistant stainless-steel pistons, these custom calipers grab your factory rotors with a merciless grip. Designed as an instant bolt-on upgrade, your SSBC calipers quickly replace those factory clamps with no modifications needed. Plus, SSBC tosses in a fresh set of standard-sized high-performance brake pads.
Along with the neck-snapping performance, SSBC calipers deliver jaw-dropping looks. After-all, you invested hard-earned cash on those custom rims-back ‘em up with some track-inspired style. Plus, choose from several caliper colors to match your individual style. Best yet, SSBC backs your Quick Change Calipers with a 1-year warranty.
SSBC Quick Change Calipers Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Frank A (Charlotte, NC) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Apr 07, 2015 3:22 AM
I have a 2008 Silverado Service Truck. It weighs between 10,500 and 11,500 depending on what I'm carrying. Being 3-4000 over the factory GVW it's like trying to stop a train. I already had Hawk SD pads and slotted rotors which helped and were well worth the money but still wasn't enough for an emergency stop. These calipers made a HUGE difference. I'll be doing the rears as well when finances allow.
Reviewed by Michael Anthony D (Wappingers Falls, NY) — Jul 22, 2013 5:39 PM
I love these brake calipers! Looks great, quality is superb, made in New York state (!) and easy to install. Fits my truck perfectly. Most importantly, the braking power for my truck is the ultimate. Take your time, make sure you install them properly. You will pay the price but it is American Quality all the way and AutoAnything offered the best price too.
Reviewed by John M (Burlington, NJ) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Jun 11, 2012 5:15 AM
I have a 2007.5 2500 HD silverado and i pull a 12,000 LB fifth wheel. I needed an upgrade on my stoping power so I went with the SSBC on the rear and on the front.They were very easy to install, came with all parts needed to conplete the job and new pad too.There is a GREAT inprovement in stopping the truck know. I would install the SSBC on a new truck if i bought one tomorrow.Did i tell you they look good to?
Reviewed by Ken P (Winter Springs, FL) Reviewed for a 1969 Chevy Camaro — May 06, 2010 5:20 AM
Great looking brakes and they were a major improvement. Easy to install.
- review stainless steel brakes corp
- drum to disc brake conversion 1966 gto 14inch wheel
- electric power brakes
- ssbc short stop slotted rotor kit reviews
- toyota brake rotors
- porsche brake pads
- bmw performance brakes
- f150 calipers
- jeep wrangler brakes
- lexus is250 brake rotors
- pickup acc
- bike rack for top of car
- rubber mat truck bed liner