- Ships Between 8/21 - 8/25
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Swap inferior drum brakes for modern discs with the SSBC Disc Brake Conversion Kit
- Custom-crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Disc brakes deliver more powerful braking performance and less fade than outdated drum brakes
- Adds attention-grabbing style behind your custom wheels
- SSBC calipers are crafted from cast iron for maximum strength and durability
- Kits feature 1- to 4-piston calipers, depending on your vehicle
- Includes SSBC standard-sized performance brake pads for a solid grip, minimal dust and low noise
- SSBC rotors feature a classic disc design with a flat surface and a brilliant metallic finish
- Includes everything needed for a complete conversion: calipers, rotors, pads, master cylinder, diaphragm booster and required hardware (not all kits contain all components)
- Front and rear SSBC Disc Brake Conversion Kits available
- Your SSBC Disc Brake Conversion Kit is backed by a 1-year warranty
Horsepower and torque make the drive exciting, but outdated drum brakes turn driving excitement into white-knuckled fear. Swap those antiquated drums for the modern power of the SSBC Drum to Disc Brake Conversion Kit. Maximum braking performance, enhanced pedal response, and head-turning looks are all included in this simple bolt-on kit.
Everything you need to overhaul your brakes is included in the Disc Brake Conversion Kit. From the cast-iron calipers to the grade-8 hardware, SSBC custom-builds this kit to fit your specific vehicle. And for most vehicles, SSBC offers a front and rear conversion kit.
Along with the calipers and hardware, SSBC rotors feature a traditional flat surface and a brilliant metalic finish. What's more, SSBC backs your Drum to Disc Brake Conversion Kit with a 1-year warranty.
SSBC Drum to Disc Brake Conversion Kits Customer Reviews
32 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Wayne H (JACKSONVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 1965 Ford Mustang — May 13, 2015 9:31 AM
The installation was easy. The parts fit without any modifications. All of the Parts were in packages when they arrived. Working smoothly on my car.
Reviewed by Anthony P (EL DORADO HILLS, CA) Reviewed for a 1995 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 16, 2014 7:15 AM
Doesn't supply all of the necessary parts. Additional gaskets required. Seals and bearings should be supplied as an option since axles have to be removed to install kit. Does it not make sense to replace at that time???
Reviewed by marvin m (Pottsville, AR) Reviewed for a 1987 Chevy C/K 1500 — Dec 02, 2013 3:49 PM
not too pleased with this kit. only have had it installed for a couple of months and have had a massive brake fluid leak from right side caliper piston. replaced the caliper with one from autozone. then today the brake line extension piece sprung a leak (from the tubing itself, not from fittings). expected better quality, this could endanger people's lives.
Reviewed by John M (OCALA, FL) Reviewed for a 1989 Ford Mustang — Oct 26, 2013 4:37 AM
Overall, the kit is excellent. All parts that are needed for normal install were there and easy to install with thier directions. I believe that they need to make people with mods done to cars, more aware of some potential problems, like in my case with a cam that will not create the vacuum needed. They do sell vacuum pumps, but don't tell you ahead of time. Almost like they are afraid to tell, in thinking that customers might change mind if they add up cost ahead of time.