We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EBC Brake Kits Part #S14KF1216 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Guy F (Euharlee, GA) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Tundra — Apr 05, 2017 1:21 PM
Received the premium rotors and Green 6000 pads for my Tundra. Everything looked good, obvious quality parts. The rotors came with a black coating. I could not find any info as to whether this coating should be removed before use or not. Not even on EBC's website. Maybe I am old school, but I don't think you want any paint or coating between the steel rotor and the brake pad. I removed the coating and followed wear in instructions. No issues so far.
Ships Between 1/25 - 1/29
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Green Stuff 6000 Pads (Performance Daily Driver)
- Part #:S14KF1216
- Green Stuff 6000:
- GREENSTUFF? 6000 series material offers an entry-level performance upgrade for lighter 4x4 and SUV's
- Improved friction and fade resistance compared to OE
- Very low brake disc wear
- Brake-In? coating for accelerated pad bed in period
- Kit includes rotors and pads for each wheel
- 13.9 in. rotors