We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EBC Brake Kits Part #S1KF1016 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Alex W (BLOOMINGTON, IN) Reviewed for a 2008 Mazda 3 — Oct 26, 2016 9:49 AM
They seem to be doing their job pretty well so far! My only complaint is that as a "brake kit", it ought to include a packet of caliper slide lube since you are supposed to change that with every brake job. I had to drive across town through homecoming traffic just to buy the lube.
Reviewed by ryan c (Post Falls, ID) Reviewed for a 2006 Mazda 3 — May 05, 2016 2:49 PM
Ordered rotors and pads for an 06 Mazda 3. The rotors had correct part # on box, but the rotors were wrong size and stamped wrong part #. They were 1 inch to big. Sent them back and got another set and same issue. EBC is putting wrong part number rotors in the wrong boxes consistently apparently. Sent them back for a full refund.
Ships Between 1/26 - 1/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Ultimax Pads (Daily Driver)
- Part #:S1KF1016
- A direct equivalent to OE brake pads
- Suitable for daily driving
- Our quietest pad formulation for silent braking
- Progressive brake with excellent cold friction
- Brake-In? coating for accelerated pad bed in period
- Kit includes rotors and pads for each wheel
- 10.9 in. rotors