We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EBC Brake Kits Part #S2KR1492 Customer Reviews
0 Customer Review
Reviewed by Ralph K (Springfield, VA) Reviewed for a 2010 Subaru Outback — Jul 17, 2016 4:34 PM
After mulling it over for about a month, the folks at Auto Anything convinced me (via a pretty good deal) to purchase a front axle and rear axle kit for my 2010 Subaru and felt certain I could do the install myself. The front kit installed and worked just as advertised. However, I've heard rumors that the EBC kit for the rear brakes often ships with the incorrect rotors. Yup, that happened to me. I'm more than a little urked.
Ships Between 1/29 - 1/31
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Green Stuff 2000 Pads (Performance Daily Driver)
- Part #:S2KR1492
- Green Stuff 2000:
- GREENSTUFF™ 2000 series is our entry-level street upgrade for lighter hatchbacks and compacts up to 200 BHP
- Improved friction and fade resistance compared to OE
- Very low brake disc wear
- Brake-In™ coating for accelerated pad bed in period
- Kit includes rotors and pads for each wheel
- 10.8 in. Rotors