We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EBC Brake Kits Part #S4KR1358 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Arthur T (RIDGEFIELD, CT) — Oct 11, 2017 4:25 AM
They install like any other brake set however the high quality is evident. The Q5 has it's own nuances with piston retraction and the pad sensor wire which should be replaced at the same time. EBC has been well known in motorcycle circles glad I tried their Q5 brakes.
Reviewed by Daniel S (ASHBURN, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Audi Q5 — Sep 01, 2017 8:45 PM
Let's face it, you don't get slotted rotors for an every day vehicle for much more than the looks. Sure, you get slightly better breaking due to the dissipation heat, but the reality is that doesn't matter for day to day driving. I needed new rotors & pads & was sick of the squeal on cold starts, and the crazy amount of brake dust with the OEM's. The red stuff ceramic pads have excellent bite and very little dust. The ultimax rotors look great, and they're cheaper than OEM. Recommended!
Ships Between 3/02 - 3/06
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Red Stuff Pads (Aggressive Street Pads)
- Part #:S4KR1358
- Red Stuff:
- Mid-level street upgrade for higher powered hatchbacks, saloons and estates
- Lowest dust formula for cleaner wheels
- Significant reduction in stopping distances compared to OE
- Brake-In coating for accelerated pad bed in period
- Kit includes rotors and pads for each wheel
- 13.0 in. rotors