We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors Part #126.67029SL Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Len L (Tucson, AZ) Reviewed for a 1998 Dodge Ram — Feb 07, 2006 7:18 PM
This is a quality product. The rotors are substantially higher density, quality and finish than factory rotors. The entire rotor assembly appears to retain the polished finish. I installed the rotors with semi-metalic (titanium) pads. The wheels are NOT covered in brake dust. There is a significant reduction in stopping distance, a more positive brake "feel" in the pedal and with that a more confident operator behind the wheel. These rotors beat the pants off any others I have tried. The next set goes on my RV!
Ships Between 11/28 - 12/06
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Non-Cryogenic Treated
- Part #:126.67029SL
- ae86 power slot
- integra stainless brake lines
- powerslot rotors for honda accord
- stoptech street performance 2002 subaru impreza
- mercedes brake rotors reviews
- nissan rotors
- bmw ceramic brake pads
- 2003 toyota tacoma rotors
- nissan titan brake kits
- rsx brake kit
- winter floor mats for cars
- rain shields for car windows
- automotive performance chips