We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors Part #126.67052SL Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by David W (Watertown, WI) Reviewed for a 2003 Jeep Liberty — Aug 19, 2010 6:05 PM
I would suggest that anyone replacing brake rotors to replace them with slotted rotors. The stopping is unbelievable come paired to the stock rotors. For the little extra cost, it is with it.
Ships Between 2/28 - 3/02
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Non-Cryogenic Treated
- Part #:126.67052SL
- ae86 power slot
- 2005 audi a6 brake kit
- 2007 nissan sentra remove front rotors
- stop tech ss brake lines
- slotted rotor subaru
- 2009 mini cooper rotor and pads
- colored calipers ssbc big bite 2009 pontiac g5
- how to change rotors on rx330
- lincoln ls brakes
- centric premium rotor g37 journey
- pickup tonneau covers
- rear view mirror replacement
- best car bike rack