We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors Part #126.44079SR Customer Reviews
Reviewed by George A (Santa Rita, GU) — May 11, 2014 7:50 AM
I have not really been able to test drive stoptech slotted brake rotors to its full potential.however,during the short test drive down the street,about a mile, the normal stop and sudden stop all proved to be excellent choice. thank u autoanything.looking forward to more shopping.
Reviewed by Teddy W (Asbury, NJ) Reviewed for a 2000 Toyota Camry — Jul 03, 2008 4:18 AM
I have them on my F350 towing heavy loads all the time with 25.000 miles on them now with HAWK PADS great stopping power over stock junk,also on a Toyota camry ,and a senia van. Will put them on what ever needs brakes next
Ships Between 1/18 - 1/20
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Non-Cryogenic Treated
- Part #:126.44079SR
- stop tech part numbers
- stoptech sport brake kits
- stainless breake lines honda civic
- powerslot corvette rotors
- jeep slotted rotors
- 1967 pontiac bonneville brake conversion kit
- best rotor for 2007 mini cooper s
- mazda 3 brake replacement
- rear brake rotors for 2006 honda crv lx
- dodge dakota brake upgrade
- truck towing accessories
- custom fit auto accessories
- automobile bra