We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors Part #126.65051SR Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kipp S (VIRGINIA BEACH, VA) — Aug 13, 2015 7:54 AM
The Brakes look great right out of the box but the website doesn't tell you that the brakes come with the hub and the wheel studs already put together and the website doesn't say or tell you that it comes this way when all there pictures just show a brake rotor if I had known it wasn't just a brake rotor I wouldn't have gotten these brakes
Reviewed by Todd S (CANBY, OR) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Ranger — Nov 03, 2014 8:50 PM
Installation was easy. Burnished the brake pads per instructions. It has been a week since the install and the brakes are perfect. Rotors are stopping my truck very well.
Ships Between 2/23 - 2/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Non-Cryogenic Treated
- Part #:126.65051SR
- ae86 power slot
- are powerslot rotors any good
- lexus is300 stoptech brakes
- stoptech land cruiser
- toyota brake pads
- disk brake conversion kits 1957 buick
- honda brake rotors
- how to change front brake pads toyota rav4
- best brake pads for s2000
- slotted rotors for eclipse
- performance car air filters
- cheap floor mats for cars
- fenders flares