We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors Part #126.66006SR Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John R (Buffalo, NY) Reviewed for a 1997 GMC Jimmy — Jul 26, 2008 6:32 AM
I couldn't be more pleased at the quality of these rotors and pads. In all the years of doing brakes on my own cars and trucks, this is by far the very highest quality I have ever done. And as a bonus, no whining coming from the passenger side. I have placed AutoAnything on the top of my favorite list. If your truly interested in dealing with honest and fair people that sell exactly what they advertise these are the people for you also. They do it right !!!!
Reviewed by William M. P (Salem, SC) Reviewed for a 1997 GMC Jimmy — Oct 06, 2007 9:01 AM
Steering and braking are much improved on my JIMMY. This type improvement should be OEM. GMC could improve their sales if they put better OEM in their new assembled units.
Ships Between 2/21 - 2/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Non-Cryogenic Treated
- Part #:126.66006SR
- ae86 power slot
- 07 rs4 brake lines
- 2001 dodge dakota powerslot cryo rotor
- s2000 stoptech sport brake kit with power slot rotors
- smart car brake parts
- mercedes benz brake pads and rotors replacement cost
- cost of jaguar brake rotors
- eos brake pads
- mazda 3 brake replacement cost
- 2004 suburban 14" brake rotor kit
- auto anything nerf bars
- custom rubber mats for cars
- tents for back of trucks