We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors Part #126.67042SR Customer Reviews
0 Customer Review
Reviewed by Bobby T (Winchester, TN) Reviewed for a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Mar 23, 2010 2:23 PM
The power slot rotors are so far the best way to go if you want stopping power. my jeep was going through the cheep after market rotors at the local parts stores every 14 months or less. I truly think power slots have lasting power along with shorter stopping distance! they cost a bit more, but in the long run i will save money!
Ships Between 8/21 - 8/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Non-Cryogenic Treated
- Part #:126.67042SR
- ae86 power slot
- braided stainless steel brake line kits canada 1998 gmc 1500
- power slot slotted brake rotors
- s2000 stoptech street pads
- smartcar fortwo brake pads
- eagle brakes rotors
- jeep performance brake kit
- 2009 honda civic brakes
- brakes and rotors for cadillac sts 2006
- who makes the best brakes for a 2004 chevy trail blazer
- car cargo mats
- car rain deflectors