We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors Part #126.40057SR Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Timothy M (COLUMBUS, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda Civic — Sep 18, 2016 7:58 AM
I drive an average 250 miles daily, most of them spirited on back roads. When I experienced brake fade with stock blanks, I knew it was time to upgrade. These slotted rotors add quite a bit of extra bite. Great stopping improvement over stock. Look great. Feel great. Priced great.
Ships Between 2/20 - 2/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Non-Cryogenic Treated
- Part #:126.40057SR
- ae86 power slot
- stoptech brakes tundra
- stoptech stainless steel brake line reviews
- power slot cryo rotors hawk lts
- seat covers for 20113 honda crv
- pontiac rotors
- toyota brake pads
- aftermarket rotor for 2007 ford f-150 4wd
- baer brakes for 08 gmc sierra
- best brakes for honda pilot
- high performance air intake
- auto rubber mats
- truck steps bars