We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors Part #126.46047SL Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Stephen P (Clifton Park, NY) Reviewed for a 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer — Jun 10, 2008 8:48 PM
Rotors work great, just put them on my Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart. Have had them on for a couple hundred miles now, with Hawk Ceramic pads. No noise, great stopping power.
Reviewed by Justin R (Milltown, NJ) Reviewed for a 1998 Dodge Avenger — May 27, 2006 6:08 AM
Hey, I just wanted to tell you guys that your service is awesome and I have never once had a problem. The Power Slot rotors are amazing they look nic e and the stopping quality is so much better then a your standard rotors, now mix those with some Hawk brake pads and everything is perfect. Thanks for the quality service ~Justin
Ships Between 6/27 - 6/29
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Non-Cryogenic Treated
- Part #:126.46047SL
- stop tech part numbers
- stoptech brake pad review
- warp resistant brake rotors
- lincoln ls stoptech sport kit
- saturn brake pads
- steel brake line kit hyundai azera
- jeep slotted rotors
- nissan maxima brake pads best
- 1998 toyota tacoma rotors
- best review brake pads on 2005 performance replacement chevrolet avalanche
- car mat liners
- discount dash covers
- top rated car seat covers