We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors Part #126.62058SL Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kim M (Poland, OH) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Impala — May 12, 2008 2:26 PM
Installed the Power Slotted Rotors on all four wheels with new Hawk brake pads about two weeks ago. Old brakes weren't all that bad, but I now apply about half as much pressure on the brake pedal as I did before. Very satified so far.
Reviewed by Glenn J (Addison, IL) Reviewed for a 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix — May 11, 2008 5:50 AM
Once I installed the rotors I painted my calibers and with the stock rims on a 2000 GTP the car looks great. Lots of eye candy. No one would know it's 8 years young and 115000 miles.
Ships Between 11/28 - 12/06
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Non-Cryogenic Treated
- Part #:126.62058SL
- ae86 power slot
- eclipse 2001 big brake kit
- 2005 odyssey power slot
- stoptech street performance pads(performance street)
- rotors for bmw
- aston martin brake lines
- 2005 jaguar ceramic brake pads
- 2005 jeep grand cherokee brake rotors
- price for rotors on a dodge ram
- brakemotive brake kit for town and country
- chrome motor parts
- custom vehicle mats
- bra for front of car