We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors Part #126.40042SL Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Carlos Y (Slidell, LA) Reviewed for a 2003 Acura RSX — Nov 18, 2009 8:06 PM
The installation was very simple except you have to wonder what the Acura engineers were thinking when access for a proper torque wrench is so limited for the rear calipers. The rotors provide sure stops with no wobble. The stock rotors were a rusty eyesore; these have a clean appearance.
Ships Between 1/17 - 1/19
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Non-Cryogenic Treated
- Part #:126.40042SL
- ae86 power slot
- 2007 nissan sentra remove front rotors
- lincoln ls stoptech sport kit
- stoptech brake pad review
- toyota brake rotors
- drum to disc conversion 74 duster
- lexus brakes
- 98 ford explorer rear brake pads
- tundra brakes problem on you tube
- 2006 buick lucerne brakes
- air cold intake system
- bumper and grill guard
- rubberized floor mats