We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors Part #126.37031SL Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Michael F (Cranston, RI) Reviewed for a 2000 Porsche Boxster — Apr 20, 2009 8:34 AM
i had purchased zimmerman rotors before. after about 500 miles they were covered in rust and looked really bad. i pulled them off and replaced them with power slot rotors. they look good all the time and they dont rust.
Ships Between 8/23 - 8/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Non-Cryogenic Treated
- Part #:126.37031SL
- ae86 power slot
- integra stainless brake lines
- power slot cryo rotors hawk lts
- stoptech street performance 2002 subaru impreza
- disk brake conversion kits 1957 buick
- lexus rotors
- nissan brake parts
- cadillac escalade front brakes
- camry big brake kit
- f350 oversized rotors
- rubber suv floor mats
- auto wind guards
- pick-up truck bed cover cap