We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors Part #126.66045SR Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by William M (Lexington, KY) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Tahoe — May 22, 2009 4:53 AM
These are a great rotor that even enhances the look of your vehicle. I thought it would take me several hours to change the rear pads & rotors on my Chevy Tahoe but I did it in 2 1/2 hrs. I would recommend these to anyone and I am going for the front ones now.
Ships Between 10/24 - 11/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Non-Cryogenic Treated
- Part #:126.66045SR
- stop tech part numbers
- stoptech brake pads 2008 land cruiser
- stoptech brake pads 350z
- acura nsx powerslot brakes
- bmw brake pads
- bmw rotors
- chyrsler van floor mats
- f 350 slotted rotor
- stainless steel brake lines for 2000 pontiac bonneville
- 15" power slot slotted rotors (2008 cadillac escalade
- best price on pickup bed covers
- the best bike rack for a suv
- truck bedliners san diego