We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors Part #126.62096SR Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Brian K (OOLTEWAH, TN) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Corvette — Oct 27, 2016 10:39 AM
For the price, these seem to be good rotors. However the internal vein structure is curved the same direction on both sides, same as the stock rotors. I am also concerned about the long term reliability of these under high heat because the internal veins are offset by about 1mm from center. This means one wall is about 1mm thicker than the other. They are fine now but I am concerned the differing mass of each wall will contribute to warping in the future.
Ships Between 4/27 - 5/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Non-Cryogenic Treated
- Part #:126.62096SR
- ae86 power slot
- 07 rs4 brake lines
- nissan titan powerslot rotors
- s2000 stoptech sport brake kit with power slot rotors
- subaru brakes and rotors
- ford super duty brakes
- ford truck drum to disc conversion kit
- hyundai santa fe best brake pads
- 08 cadillac dts brake parts
- range rover ceramic brake pads
- cheap cold air intake kits
- engine chips for trucks
- pickup truck bed accessories