We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors Part #126.42080SR Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Vaughan C (South San Francisco, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Murano — Oct 18, 2006 11:42 AM
Power slot rotors far superior than the original stock rotors,I haven't noticed any brake fade at all,my barkes are more responsive plus combine that with ferro carbon pads and you will notice the improvement.
Ships Between 2/22 - 2/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Non-Cryogenic Treated
- Part #:126.42080SR
- stop tech part numbers
- stoptech steel braided brake line for c5
- stoptech street performance brake pads mustang
- power slotr cyro rotors for ford excursion
- best oem rotors for 2007 mini cooper
- vw slotted rotors
- smart car rotors
- 2011 subaru wrx rotors
- what cover bst outdoor porsche cayman
- slotted and drilled rotors 2010 camaro
- billit grills
- cargo carrier roof
- wind deflectors for car windows