We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors Part #126.66050SL Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Nick S (Earlysville, VA) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Aug 17, 2012 1:01 PM
Too much hassle to list here. Constant mix ups and shipping delays, finally forced to pay extra for airfreight to meet installation deadline. Would NEVER repeat this buying experience.
Reviewed by Mike H (Rochester, NY) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy C/K 3500 — Feb 09, 2010 1:50 PM
I have had these on for a week now and they seem great. I paired them up with cerramic pads and it works perfect. The real test will be after the winter to see how they handle upstate new york salt. Factory gm parts rotted out. If these pass the test I will continue to use this product line.
Ships Between 8/23 - 8/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Non-Cryogenic Treated
- Part #:126.66050SL
- ae86 power slot
- power slot rotors reviews
- stoptech brakes tundra
- stoptech stainless steel brake lines reviews
- toyota brake hoses
- reviews for the toyota accesorries for highlander
- brake pads for a smart car
- brake rotors for 2007 nissan titan
- h3 hummer brake pads
- tacoma stainless steel brake lines
- molded mud flaps
- pickup caps
- custom rubber floor mats for cars