We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors Part #126.65095CSL Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Mark S (NEW LENOX, IL) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Expedition — Dec 22, 2016 8:42 PM
I've had my StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors on the front for about two months and am very happy with them so far, so I bought them for the rear of my 2003 Expedition. Originally recommended by my mechanic who also has them on his 2012 Suburban.
Ships Between 8/23 - 8/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Cryogenic Treated
- Part #:126.65095CSL
- Cryogenically treated
- stop tech part numbers
- stoptech g35 brake lines
- stoptech sport brake kit with drilled & slotted rotors
- cryo rotor
- ford truck drum to disc conversion kit
- 1997 lexus lx 450 slotted and drilled rotors
- best brake pads for 2008 dodge ram pickups
- 02 si rotors and pads
- 2007 toyota camry rotor
- tacoma stainless steel brake lines
- van luggage carrier
- front guards for trucks
- protective floor mats