We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors Part #126.65052CSR Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by James F (Hiawatha, IA) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford Explorer — Apr 03, 2009 5:31 AM
I replaced the stock rotors on my Ford Explorer because they were worn thin and warped. I've had the Powerslot cryo rotors and Hawk ceramic pads on for a couple weeks now, and the smooth stopping power is amazing!
Ships Between 11/20 - 11/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Cryogenic Treated
- Part #:126.65052CSR
- Cryogenically treated
- ae86 power slot
- buy brake pads 2010 infiniti g37 sport
- 2002 suburban steel braided
- honda odyssey power slot rotor review
- high performance bmw rotors
- ss brake lines toyota
- 2000 gmc sierra brake rotor upgrade
- 1996 c2500 ebc yellowstuff brake pads
- hawk hps front red stuff in rear scion tc
- dba rotors m35
- factory floor mats
- custom trunk mats
- p u truck accessories