We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors Part #126.44030SR Customer Reviews
Reviewed by jojoe d (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 1994 Toyota Pickup — Feb 21, 2012 12:46 PM
I have an early model vehicle and very limited in after market parts. Changing my brake rotors into slotted was the best thing to do. I transport two motorcycles on my 1994 Toyota pickup all the time and the slotted rotors held like a champ!!! A good set of brake pads are also recommended to maximize the ability of it..
Ships Between 1/17 - 1/19
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Non-Cryogenic Treated
- Part #:126.44030SR
- stop tech part numbers
- stoptech street performance
- steel braided brake line
- power slot cryo rotor reviews
- smartcar fortwo brake pads
- eagle brakes rotors
- toyota brake rotor
- best brakes for toyota landcruiser
- brake line kit for 1998 chevy truck
- centric 96 ls400 rotors front
- bike rack for trucks
- luggage carrier for top of car
- automotive bras