We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors Part #126.33107SL Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Ryan L (Logan, UT) Reviewed for a 1996 Audi A6 — Apr 20, 2010 8:16 PM
I can't say a lot about their long time durability or their effects on brake pads yet. But so far, after a few hundred miles, they do seem to allow slightly better initial grab, and if I really need to step on the brakes they will clamp down pretty well. These rotors are actually part of a BBK for my car, so the braking is better in general.
Ships Between 2/23 - 2/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Non-Cryogenic Treated
- Part #:126.33107SL
- stop tech part numbers
- stoptech sport kits
- stoptech stainless steel brake line kit
- power slotr cyro rotors for ford excursion
- mercedes brakes
- toyota brake rotor and pad kit
- bmw rotors
- 2000 honda civic si stainless steel brake lines
- 300m front brake rotors
- upgrade brakes 2001 dodge 2500
- auto anything nerf bars
- car wind deflector
- tents for back of trucks