We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors Part #126.40064SL Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Colbert C (Stamford, CT) — Jul 28, 2012 5:03 AM
It was a good experience installing this rotors in my Honda odyssey ,no problems at all,now it does not vibrate while braking have no problems at all, so far so good,I am planning to replace the rear with the same product for the safety of my family.
Reviewed by James L (Los Angeles, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Honda Civic — Sep 29, 2009 1:20 PM
Only the front rotors are available from the manufacturer but that's all that is needed for a noticeable improvement in braking performance. These slotted rotors produce consistent and sure stops. Going down a long winding mountain was effortless. I'm still super happy with them 3,000 miles later. For safety's sake, I should have done the upgrade the day after I bought the vehicle !!!
Ships Between 8/21 - 8/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Non-Cryogenic Treated
- Part #:126.40064SL
- stop tech part numbers
- power slot cryo rotor reviews
- best price stoptech street performance
- break lines on a honda civic si 2007
- chyrsler van floor mats
- honda brakes
- bmw brake rotors
- 2004 dodge neon rotors for sale
- 2009 lancer ralliart ceramic brakes pads
- seatcover 1995 infiniti g20
- best all weather car cover
- car window rain deflector
- cargo covers for trucks