We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors Part #126.45073SL Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Peter T (JORDAN, MN) Reviewed for a 1994 Ford F-150 — Nov 29, 2012 3:11 PM
You can do better, if you're on a budget like I was these will satisfy, slots look cool ~8K miles on them now still straight and stopping the car. Make sure you bed them in! Overall this experience with AutoAnything was quite subpar ordered Centric rotors, week after paying receive email no longer built/stocked for my application order these rotors & have to pay more, 3 weeks after I had needed to replace the rotors the job is finally done - not pleased overall, love the rotors though.
Ships Between 6/26 - 6/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Non-Cryogenic Treated
- Part #:126.45073SL
- stop tech part numbers
- stoptech steel braided brake line for c5
- stoptech street performance pads itr
- 2006 jeep liberty crd cryo brake rotors
- bmw brakes and rotors
- toyota brake rotors
- mercedes brakes
- nissan 350z stainless steel brake lines
- 2002 subaru outback hawk rotor weight
- toyota tundra brake rotors
- car custom floor mats
- cargo mats suv
- personalized dashboard covers