We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors Part #126.61088SL Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by James H (Southfield, MI) Reviewed for a 2009 Mazda 6 — Dec 31, 2011 9:01 AM
Love the way they look on my Mazda6 but the Hawk pads the Rep recommended do not cover the entire rotor surface now i have 1/2 inch rust rings that totally destroy the look. Any ideas on how to fix this without costing me a ton?
Ships Between 10/23 - 10/31
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Non-Cryogenic Treated
- Part #:126.61088SL
- stop tech part numbers
- stoptech sport brake review
- powerslot corvette rotors
- s2000 stoptech brake lines wicked
- performance roters and brakes for 2008 infiniti g37s
- 1967 pontiac bonneville brake conversion kit
- brake pads for chevy cars
- best rotors for hhr
- pontiac g6 gt front brake rotors
- is250 rotors
- truck box mats
- bra for trucks
- custom floor liners