We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors Part #126.63045SL Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ralph J (Hamilton, OH) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Focus — Jun 28, 2011 3:14 AM
They appear to stop my 2002 Intrepid quicker than standard rotors, but are a bit louder when application of brakes. Using Wagoner ceramic pads with them.
Ships Between 10/25 - 11/02
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Non-Cryogenic Treated
- Part #:126.63045SL
- stop tech part numbers
- stoptech drilled and slotted rotors
- braided stainless steel brake line kits
- hawk brake pad powerslot cryo rotor
- bmw drilled slotted rotors
- ford truck brakes
- smart car brake pads
- tsx rotors
- 2002 chevy silverado brake lines
- 2006 audi a6 brakes and rotors
- custom head and tail lights
- pick up truck cargo nets
- running boards and steps for trucks