We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors Part #126.42087SR Customer Reviews
0 Customer Review
Reviewed by Steve P (Exton, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Frontier — Oct 27, 2016 4:53 PM
Much better than the OEM Nissan Rotors. I matched these up with Raybestos Advanced Technology Pads. Together they made a tremendous difference in the stopping performance of my Frontier.
Reviewed by Matt T (Fincastle, VA) Reviewed for a 2009 Nissan Frontier — Apr 08, 2012 3:36 PM
The rotors are what you would expect. They install easy, quite, smooth, etc. Just as a rotor should be. Best to rate rotors after 50-65k to see if they hold up and don't warp. After only a few hundred miles, hard to have a real opinion.
Ships Between 6/28 - 6/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Non-Cryogenic Treated
- Part #:126.42087SR
- stop tech part numbers
- powerslot rotors
- break lines on a honda civic si 2007
- lexus isf brake pads stoptech
- disk brake conversion kits 1957 buick
- 1997 lexus lx 450 slotted and drilled rotors
- mini cooper brake pads and rotors
- 2000 chevy 3500 brake line
- 2003 avalanche brakes
- 1971 chevy impala front rotors
- mats for cars
- chrome accessories for trucks
- window rain guards for cars