We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors Part #126.44094CSL Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Stuart M (Peekskill, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Corolla — May 04, 2012 4:52 AM
These frozen rotors were a direct replacement. There are side(L-R) specific so be careful not to miss the little sticker. The quality was good and installation was a breeze. I chose to run them with OEM pads and so far they are great.
Ships Between 9/20 - 9/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Cryogenic Treated
- Part #:126.44094CSL
- Cryogenically treated
- stop tech part numbers
- stoptech drilled and slotted sport brake kits 2004 audi s4
- stoptech pads mustang
- centric power slot brakes review
- drilled slotted rotors jeep
- acura brakes
- saturn brake kits
- is350 dba
- best brake pads for my 2000 dodge ram 4x4
- brake pads and rotors for 06 m35x
- intake systems for trucks
- truck bed tents for pickup
- rubber floor mats for suvs