We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors Part #126.45075CSL Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by JOHN S (Springfield, VA) Reviewed for a 2008 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Jan 29, 2011 10:29 PM
I have not yet installed my new rotors ('08 Mazda MX5), but have a set on my '91 supercharged Mazda Miata that have about 50,000 miles on them. Braking is just as quick as with the factory rotors and is more dependent on the pads than the rotors, but braking feels much smoother and the rotors look like they're still new. And I'm tough on brakes. The cryo treatment works.
Ships Between 8/24 - 8/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Cryogenic Treated
- Part #:126.45075CSL
- Cryogenically treated
- ae86 power slot
- best price on stoptech ss
- power slot cryo rotors 2006 pontiac grand prix
- stoptech street performance kit subaru
- smart brake pads
- porsche rotors gold
- drum to disc conversion 74 duster
- dodge charger rotors
- 1997 subaru impreza break pad replacement
- sports bra for merceded benz e320
- floor mats car
- pickup truck covers
- tool boxes for pickup trucks