We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors Part #126.33123SR Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Quinn W (Troy, MI) Reviewed for a 2010 Audi Q5 — Jun 25, 2014 10:05 PM
Installed both front and rear Stoptech slotted rotors paired with Akebono Euro ceramic pads on my 2010 Q5. Extremely happy with the lack of noise/squeak with this combination.
Reviewed by Don S (NAPERVILLE, IL) Reviewed for a 2010 Audi Q5 — Jan 31, 2013 8:51 AM
So far i really like my new Power Slotted Rotors with Posi Quiet Ceramic Brake Pads. Its still breaking in, I only a few miles and no noise at this point. The only thing i am waiting to see is if they will bite the same as the stock Audi pads. The stock Audi pads were real bad with dust, but i did get a real good bite with them.
Ships Between 1/18 - 1/20
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Non-Cryogenic Treated
- Part #:126.33123SR
- stop tech part numbers
- stoptech brake pads 2008 land cruiser
- stoptech brake pads for a 350z
- power slot power
- lexus brake parts
- what brand are the brake pads on mercedes
- ford truck brakes
- jeep commander brake rotor
- ebc brake rotors for jeep grand cherokee 07
- what size brake pads go on mazda 6 2003
- computer chips for trucks
- seat cover sets
- side step for truck