We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors Part #126.34075SR Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by John W (West Chester, PA) Reviewed for a 2004 BMW X3 — Apr 17, 2012 6:46 AM
These rotors are a big step up from OEM solid rotors in terms of initial bite and the ability to stop faster. The quality of construction is high and details such as smoothness of the cooling vanes is better than many aftermarket rotors.
Ships Between 11/28 - 12/06
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Non-Cryogenic Treated
- Part #:126.34075SR
- stop tech part numbers
- cyro'd powerslot rotors
- integra stainless brake lines
- mazda 3 brakes pads forum performance street
- 1997 lexus lx 450 slotted and drilled rotors
- brakes for volkswagen
- ford truck drum to disc conversion kit
- chevy colorado brake kit
- mustang gt brake pads
- nissan titan power slot rotors
- pickup truck cargo net
- side steps for truck
- exhaust pipe tips