We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors Part #126.40071SR Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Shelton G (Luling, LA) Reviewed for a 2009 Honda Pilot — Oct 24, 2011 5:00 AM
Excellent replacement for stock rotors, 150,000 miles on the stock rotors, mostly highway miles until I started traveling metro areas where the stock rotors wore pretty fast. The new rotors are doing great with greater response to stop and go traffic.
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Non-Cryogenic Treated
- Part #:126.40071SR
- stop tech part numbers
- stoptech brakes tundra
- stoptech stainless steel brake lines reviews
- 2005 ford f150 powerslot cryo
- brake pads for chevy cars
- eagle brakes rotors
- toyota brake rotor
- brake pads for 2006 honda accord
- 2006 honda odyssey brake rotors
- 2010 vw gti brakes
- auto hitches
- replacement rear view mirror
- chrome parts for trucks