We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors Part #126.61080SR Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Roger L (Dickson, TN) Reviewed for a 1997 Volvo V90 — Jan 02, 2013 7:01 AM
They do not fit my 2009 Ford Tarus. The center hole is too big. Called tech support to verify that the right parts were shipped. You guys got it right. Getting appt to have the OEM rotors taken off again to measure the hole. Will let you know.
Ships Between 1/16 - 1/18
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Non-Cryogenic Treated
- Part #:126.61080SR
- ae86 power slot
- nissan titan powerslot rotors
- stoptech stainless steel brake lines
- stoptech street performance brake pads
- ferrari brake pads
- honda brake rotors
- mercedes benz brake pads and rotors replacement cost
- brakes for lexus is 250
- brakes rotors drilled for acura tl 2000
- 2005 acura tsx brake rotors
- trailer tow hitch
- automobile bike racks
- side bars for trucks