We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors Part #126.34075SL Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John W (West Chester, PA) Reviewed for a 2004 BMW X3 — Apr 17, 2012 6:46 AM
These rotors are a big step up from OEM solid rotors in terms of initial bite and the ability to stop faster. The quality of construction is high and details such as smoothness of the cooling vanes is better than many aftermarket rotors.
Ships Between 1/23 - 1/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Non-Cryogenic Treated
- Part #:126.34075SL
- stop tech part numbers
- stop tech street performance
- powerslot rotors review
- 91mr2 steel braided brake lines
- ford truck brakes
- hyundai brake pads
- toyota brake pads
- 2009 dodge challenger srt8 brake
- brake rotors for 2008 gmc sierra
- brakes for 2005 ford f150
- cargo boxes for suvs
- custom dashboard covers
- bicycle carriers for suv