We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors Part #126.40071SL Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Shelton G (Luling, LA) Reviewed for a 2009 Honda Pilot — Oct 24, 2011 5:00 AM
Excellent replacement for stock rotors, 150,000 miles on the stock rotors, mostly highway miles until I started traveling metro areas where the stock rotors wore pretty fast. The new rotors are doing great with greater response to stop and go traffic.
Ships Between 6/26 - 6/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Non-Cryogenic Treated
- Part #:126.40071SL
- stop tech part numbers
- stoptech sport kit for nissan maxima
- buy stoptech brake pads
- power slot slotted rotors review
- mini cooper brake parts
- 2005 jaguar ceramic brake pads
- toyota brake rotors
- 350z rotors and pads
- 1998 ford f150 winter gril front
- honda pilot ceramic brake pads
- chip for truck
- truck bed rail protectors